The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
There's a really obvious answer to who that kid is, but Moffat doesn't like the ****ing obvious.

**** sake.
Reply 561
This thread was so hard to catch up on :frown: Moving goalposts muchly.
Original post by cambo211
Rather an unsatisfying episode.

It was still fantastic, i just don't feel as hyped up about the series after it :dontknow:

What?!? I really enjoyed it! The number of questions it raised!
Reply 563
Original post by LastLordofTime
Our (my housemate and I) main reason for believing it is that it just didn't make sense for the Daleks and Cybermen to co-op with anyone. It goes against their entire nature, really. Same for the Sontarans.

I don't think the aliens in the Alliance were actually the aliens they looked like.

Make sense? No? Good.
Original post by sleekchic
Another thing I thought of. How did the TARDIS get into the prison, and it was cloaked too? The last time we saw it, it had landed in the warehouse and the only people that can make it cloak are River and the Doctor.

Not sure how it got that. Wonder if we'll ever find out what happened between those 3 months.
Original post by DoktaUH
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of Badger.

:rofl:

Original post by Circadian_Rhythm
Right I may be very confused here but here goes.

Maybe the first time she meets the Doctor is when she kills 1100 Doctor. So this wouldn't affect his time line. She only gets caught in her future because it's the other way around, the people who catch her are from the same time zone as 1100 Doctor.

But the first time she met him, she was an impressionable young girl and he dropped out of the sky and knew everything about her. Her relationship then developed with her.

Surely she can't be shooting him on first meeting?

Also: Amy used the same description. "dropped out of the sky" but of course, doubt there's any connection.
Reply 566
Original post by cambo211
Rather an unsatisfying episode.

It was still fantastic, i just don't feel as hyped up about the series after it :dontknow:

I don't want to watch all the unrelated episodes really. Who cares about mermaids ffs? :colonhash:
Reply 567
Original post by Colonel.
I don't want to watch all the unrelated episodes really. Who cares about mermaids ffs? :colonhash:

ME! They filmed it in my town and I want to see it. ._.
Reply 568
Original post by ??????????????????
Not sure how it got that. Wonder if we'll ever find out what happened between those 3 months.

No doubt, the Moff is hot on his going back in time to catch bits he deliberately skipped in the original showing.

Agree
Reply 570
Hearing them mention bats has on confidential reminded me that there was something that felt a bit batlike about the silents in the children's home.
Reply 571
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

But the first time she met him, she was an impressionable young girl and he dropped out of the sky and knew everything about her. Her relationship then developed with her.

Also: Amy used the same description. "dropped out of the sky" but of course, doubt there's any connection.

Linked? Ya think...:eek:

Is it a mermaid? I thought it was a Siren. LOL
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

There might be a connection. "Never ignore a coincidence, unless you're busy then always ignore them" :awesome:

Original post by DoktaUH
And yet others have been incredibly accurate, something is amiss. Possible I'm pulling quite a few legs whilst dropping a few hints?

But there have been no hints and badgers are not hints, unless I'm missing something?
Reply 574
Original post by Muffinz
ME! They filmed it in my town and I want to see it. ._.

You have mermaids in your town? Get the council to sort it.

Remember how we all thought The Lodger was unrelated? Look how that turned out.
Reply 576
Original post by sleekchic
But there have been no hints and badgers are not hints, unless I'm missing something?

IMDB the guy who plays Canton, then come back and apologise :p:
Reply 577
Original post by ??????????????????
Is it a mermaid? I thought it was a Siren. LOL

I think they say mermaid in the trailer, though I can more or less it'll have an alien name like Gyrtuan or some other ****.
There's a really obvious answer to who that kid is, but Moffat doesn't like the ****ing obvious.

**** sake.

I wonder if he spends his time with a glass of wine in one hand and a laptop in his other, reading through the various threads and laughing at how wrong we all are. :colonhash:

****er.

Original post by Aula
Hearing them mention bats has on confidential reminded me that there was something that felt a bit batlike about the silents in the children's home.

vampire bats :ninja:
(edited 13 years ago)
Madame Kovarian - "No, I think she's just dreaming"

Latest