The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ??????????????????
They can remove a chip without any visual damage. Maybe they can extract babies.

I wondered about that and I can see how it would link to Madam Kovarian saying that she's still dreaming and the Silents saying that Amy had been there for days. It could also explain why the TARDIS couldn't tell if she was pregnant.
Maybe the Silence were employed by a future doctor to protect the child. They don't seem to have done anything evil, except killing that woman in the white house bathroom...
Reply 662
Sometimes you feel sick, but sometimes you don't, yet only the women have had the sickness so far.

:sexface:
Original post by ??????????????????
:laugh: No rep left :frown:
Remind me if you want it.

Just heard a Pirates of the Carabean trailer on TV. Thought it was Dr who so quickly span around.

Disapont :frown:

Don't worry about it :P your love is enough :sexface:

Original post by Aula
keep it that way :yy:

Googles Kovarian, found spoilers, might still be untrue, so I'm not fussed :no:
Though those that hate spoilers would seethe
Original post by sleekchic
I wondered about that and I can see how it would link to Madam Kovarian saying that she's still dreaming and the Silents saying that Amy had been there for days. It could also explain why the TARDIS couldn't tell if she was pregnant.

Moffat is plagerising Inception

Extract babies
Inception hypnotism thingy
Original post by cambo211
Because watching amy draw tallies all over herself would have made for really boring television.

but we followed her all the way through, we would have gad to see at least one drawing
Reply 667
Does anybody else find the Doctor having any sort of sexuality a tad off putting :s-smilie: Obviously Time Lords have to reproduce, but it just seems so... human ... from the Doctor himself :s

Also, I thought Canton was hitting on the Doctor when he was fixing his bow tie :rofl:
Original post by alexanderrocks
but we followed her all the way through, we would have gad to see at least one drawing

We never saw Canton look at the Silent and say what was said on his chip.

It's no different to that, it adds suspense.

There were chunks cut out of the scene i.e whenever she saw a Silent. We only saw what she remembered seeing.
Reply 670
why didnt we see it?

Why didn't we see the Master regenerate into Professor Yana?
Reply 671
Ah, missed the Kovarian thing in the episode, came back and watched again.

****ing unreliable narration.
Original post by cambo211
We never saw Canton look at the Silent and say what was said on his chip.

It's no different to that, it adds suspense.

i suppose, but i just got confused
Reply 673

No we didn't, we followed everything she could remember.
Original post by Circadian_Rhythm
Don't worry about it :P your love is enough :sexface:

Didn't the Doctor say that the silence are parasites that live of our creations? Which is why they needed us to invent the spacesuit in the first place before they could manipulate it into something they needed?
Then how could they have built that fake Tardis? They would have had to wait for us to create it first wouldn't they? Or am I completely of the mark on this one?

Also the astronaut was seen coming out of a lake in the first episode so could the silence have simply needed a suit that would allow someone to walk in and out of water, (would a spacesuit allow this?) and hence kill the doctor? As there was a silence there watching the doctor die, they might have planned the whole thing.
Original post by DoktaUH
Why didn't we see the Master regenerate into Professor Yana?

:badger: was in the way.
Reply 677
When River was shooting her bullets appeared red but there was also some green laser fire similar to the astronaughts :holmes:
The doctor does have a grand daughter from the very first episodes in the 1960's but I very much doubt there will be a return to that storyline after all these years.

I find it a bit odd that the silents were around yet none of the recordings from the period (tv, tape etc...) picked them up. Surely one would be caught somewhere.
Original post by Circadian_Rhythm
Someone mentioned that earlier. I was thinking when Rose had the TARDIS inside her

Spoiler

.. she may have taken on some Time Lady tendencies.

Yeah, the child may absorb the power of the TARDIS or something... May even render the TARDIS broken? Causing it to explode!

I want a Time Lady :sexface:

Latest