The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1740
Original post by humy369
Uh, why is Donna there?

EDIT: Or should it be why is Rose and other Doctor there? Or what are Doctor and Donna doing there :confused:

it was after the daleks tried to wipe out the whole of reality, rose had come back to try and warn them all what would happen as it was happened sooner in the dimension she had gone to live in for some reason. Donna was his companion at the time, the doctor by rose is the 'human' doctor that got created when david tennant healed by regeneration but didnt change form as he channeled the energy into the hand he had chopped off when he was first creared. Then donna touched the hand and it made her part time lord in the brain and the new 'human' doctor was grown. This scene is from when rose and the 'human' doctor go back to the world she has been living i think
A random thought that may or may not have been mentioned previously. What if the life support wasn't to keep her alive, but was some kind of prison to stop her regenerating?
Original post by Greg1989
it was after the daleks tried to wipe out the whole of reality, rose had come back to try and warn them all what would happen as it was happened sooner in the dimension she had gone to live in for some reason. Donna was his companion at the time, the doctor by rose is the 'human' doctor that got created when david tennant healed by regeneration but didnt change form as he channeled the energy into the hand he had chopped off when he was first creared. Then donna touched the hand and it made her part time lord in the brain and the new 'human' doctor was grown. This scene is from when rose and the 'human' doctor go back to the world she has been living i think

Those episodes were so ****ing **** compared to the new moffat ones.
Original post by Lil2wkd
A random thought that may or may not have been mentioned previously. What if the life support wasn't to keep her alive, but was some kind of prison to stop her regenerating?

The little girl at the end of the DotM?

1) Keeping her alive would stop her regenerating.
2) If it was for that purpose, why does it take her 6 months to finally regenerate?
Original post by SirMasterKey

2) If it was for that purpose, why does it take her 6 months to finally regenerate?

What if it doesn't take her 6 months to regenerate? What if she's done it several times before then?
Original post by SirMasterKey

She must have done that before, as she was aware that this would happen
Well, the only thing I have to say about that episode is: why was the Doctor so disgusted about alien bogeys, given that:
1) He's a Doctor so he's meant to understand that bogeys are natural, and
2) It's a bit hypocritical of him, seeing as he's not exactly human himself.

XD

I salute Rory and Amy though. That's what I call true love.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1747
Original post by Rascacielos
Well, the only thing I have to say about that episode is: why was the Doctor so disgusted about alien bogeys, given that:

XD

1)hes not actually a medical dr, I think he disguises him self as one in one of the first episodes and introduces himself as "the doctor" so it sticks as his name since he never tells anyone his real name. but hes not a doctor
2)I think he was disgusted because it was bogeys rather than alien. plus to him time lord is normal and human is alien so it wouldn't by hypocritical anyway..
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1748
Original post by Rascacielos

XD

in addition to what boba said; its not hypocritical because they wernt time lord bogeys so they are still alien to both him and us, im sure human bogeys would be just as alien and disgusting to him :tongue:
Reply 1749
Original post by Greg1989
in addition to what boba said; its not hypocritical because they wernt time lord bogeys so they are still alien to both him and us, im sure human bogeys would be just as alien and disgusting to him :tongue:

ah I edited my post but you beat me to it :tongue:
Reply 1750
Original post by boba
ah I edited my post but you beat me to it :tongue:

it seems my timing was a little spooky, but yes i completely agree with your edit and original post :biggrin:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
They are grown. But this is Doctor Who. Anything goes :awesome: That's a valid point. Forgot about them being grown.

On a related note, you should also give this a watch. It got cut:

:eek: The Doctor in the Tardis (with Rose Tyler) doesn't know! :p:

So...Doesn't matter then what the (dead) aliens in today's episode were?
Reply 1752
Original post by sleekchic

What do you think of Amy's pregnancy after that episode? Also Madame Kovarian's calm down or something along those lines comment.

It seemed the scan was still in progress but for whatever reason it was taking so long.

I think he was scanning her again if I am honest.
Reply 1753

Oh, and how did it get on the wiki in the first place? :tongue:

Fans pick up the names from the glimpses at the script. Leaks and stuff.

Good point about the repressed or forgotten memories. Another interesting piece of dialogue was the Doctor's constant hints.

In Day of the Moon he chooses to go off on an adventure "You only live once" and in this episode he said "We all have to go some time". He knows something. :holmes:

The Doctor is slightly psychic isn't he? So he might have alreayd seen it in their minds?
Original post by Mess.
The Doctor is slightly psychic isn't he? So he might have alreayd seen it in their minds?

Another quote, which I said ealier, was "Things change when you are least expecting" So maybe it's about Amy's pregnancy as expecting is another term for pregnant.
Reply 1755
IMDB has given so much away :frown:
Original post by Mess.
I think he was scanning her again if I am honest.

But why? At the end of Day of the Moon, we first thought that the scan was completed and she was pregnant and not pregnant. Then we concluded that actually the scan was in progress but we didn't get to see the result, the Doctor did. So if the Doctor did, why did he need to scan her again?

I think the pregnancy/Madame Kovarian might be resolved in episode 7. Well not resolved but we'll find out more about them in episode 7.
Original post by Katie_louise
IMDB has given so much away :frown:

Take IMDB with a pinch of salt.
Reply 1758
Take IMDB with a pinch of salt.

Ok, well I would advise not to look at it if you don't want any major potential spoilers, just in case they are real...
But why? At the end of Day of the Moon, we first thought that the scan was completed and she was pregnant and not pregnant. Then we concluded that actually the scan was in progress but we didn't get to see the result, the Doctor did. So if the Doctor did, why did he need to scan her again?

I think the pregnancy/Madame Kovarian might be resolved in episode 7. Well not resolved but we'll find out more about them in episode 7.

Is it episode 6 or is it 7 with the cliffhanger before the break? Does anyone know how long the break is?

Latest