I've not watched Eastenders in a while. :redface: So many new people. :eek:

Spoiler

Original post by Don'tNod

Spoiler

I've not watched Eastenders in a while. :redface: So many new people. :eek:

Spoiler

Original post by Aky786UK

Spoiler

I'm thinking :lolwut: :eek: At first I thought you were pulling my leg, and that Kev was a TSR user or summin. :biggrin:

Thanks!

We don't need to spoiler this, do we?
Original post by Don'tNod
I'm thinking :lolwut: :eek: At first I thought you were pulling my leg, and that Kev was a TSR user or summin. :biggrin:

Thanks!

We don't need to spoiler this, do we?

No we don't, but just writing in spoiler tags must have got me carried away!

LOL, Kevin68 might aswell have been a TSR member (Maybe Ben will set up a TSR account and reveal everything to us about Heather!), anything could have fooled poor Heather on EE's fake versions of Facebook. "Love Connection" whatver it's called.

But thinking of it, there's "Stedford Bank", "Minute Mart" (which does sound realistic). But I quite like picking up on things like when they check the "internet" and it's some fake website they're using to avoid publicising other companies etc.
Reply 8166
They don't let people in to do half their a-levels on a temporary visa then chuck them out. The fact she had pictures all the way back to like 4 years old here, and has a London accent, makes the whole story ridiculously dubious. I'm so sick of the Jane/Ian thing. Ian has always been a dick, but that's the point of him, I don't see why Jane has to be one too. I guess i'm just fed up by EE story lines being solely dictated by which one of their actresses are pregnant at any given point in time.
Reply 8167
Original post by Aky786UK
No we don't, but just writing in spoiler tags must have got me carried away!

LOL, Kevin68 might aswell have been a TSR member (Maybe Ben will set up a TSR account and reveal everything to us about Heather!), anything could have fooled poor Heather on EE's fake versions of Facebook. "Love Connection" whatver it's called.

But thinking of it, there's "Stedford Bank", "Minute Mart" (which does sound realistic). But I quite like picking up on things like when they check the "internet" and it's some fake website they're using to avoid publicising other companies etc.

Heather is actually beginning to become like some of the patients i've seen working in mental health. But for some reason they are presenting the way she behaves and lives as normal.
I loved the pictures that Fatboy was laying out in the caff, just a load of screencaps promo shots for Eastenders!
Eastenders needs to stop focusing on heather, stop giving her screen time because this story is just so stupid :facepalm:

the way phil was boying heather off was awesome :adore: :rofl:

also if max and tanya do eventually get back together they might as well make it permanent. How many times has she got away from him then has a change of heart :yawn:
(edited 12 years ago)
heather /..................... please die !!!
Mercy is the worst character in EE at the moment. Can't act, unlikeable character, and boring storylines.

Spoiler

Original post by secretmessages
Mercy is the worst character in EE at the moment. Can't act, unlikeable character, and boring storylines.

Spoiler

I agree, but the same can be said for a lot of other characters e.g. Ben.
There quite few going this summer

Spoiler

Original post by WhatIsAUsername?
I agree, but the same can be said for a lot of other characters e.g. Ben.

Spoiler

loooool another lamer than lame episode. Is this an ongoing April fool, EE? So, so poor.
The boomting thing :rofl2:
Original post by Ladipidoo

Original post by Ladipidoo
The boomting thing :rofl2:

This :rofl:
Awkward awkward awkward.
Reply 8178
Jodie:"You never call me the boomting Darren"

:rofl3:
~plz dont take my sunshine away~

Latest