The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

erghhh yusef is so ****ing creepy :afraid:
I call that. a payback. :cool:
LOL!!
That "I'll see myself out" at the end is spot on!
Original post by morris743

Ian Beale is quite possibly the most unappealing man I've ever seen.
Original post by Vitamin D
Ian Beale is quite possibly the most unappealing man I've ever seen.

He has a TSR account, you know.

:afraid: No!
If Yusef and Masood screw up Tamwar and Afia's relationship then I'm going to be angry :mad:
That's not a nice lie to make up now, there some of us who would be truly afraid. His so creep, along with Yusef!

Ben and Jay are really growing close as step brothers, nice to see that. I wonder if they are steering them into the direction of becoming the new generation Phil and Grant. Normally I can guess, but I can't tell just yet. They clearly have the potential, both trouble stricken lads capable of dishing out physical and verbal abuse. Not to mention lie, steal and cheat their way through anything.

Oh and I like Fat boy, although his not the best fleshed out character. Strays close to a stereotype in my view sometimes. But you can see why they have him in there. East London has changed since the cockney days of young Ian and Phil. Some of his mannerisms and slang are the norm in inner city London areas.

'innit tho blud' and stuff. Thanks to Hippy Hoppy music and Afro-Carribean culture. Oh and yes I am Black British before I'm attacked for being racist, rather than acknowledging the origins of modern day youth slang. :rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Reformed2010
That's not a nice lie to make up now

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=210977
What's the back story between Masood and Jane? Have they had an affair before?
Original post by hmjessop
What's the back story between Masood and Jane? Have they had an affair before?

They didn't have an affair but kissed couple of times. They ended up going to a hotel together after Jane found out Lucy's abortion but Masood decided he couldn't go through with it so they just left it at that.
The voice...ergh. Like cat scraping a blackboard.
:rofl:people have way too much time on their hands.

Oh on the subject of Ian, yet again his punched by Phil. :rolleyes: Phil is such a boring one note character, nothing he does is new or interesting.
:rofl:people have way too much time on their hands.

Oh on the subject of Ian, yet again his punched by Phil. :rolleyes: Phil is such a boring one note character, nothing he does is new or interesting.

What? I feel you fail to understand - that really is Ian Beale. Check out his posts for proof of the fact.
What? I feel you fail to understand - that really is Ian Beale. Check out his posts for proof of the fact.
'':elmo: say's you are stupid.''
'':elmo: say's you are stupid.''

I always liked Elmo. UNTIL NOW.
Best thing in the show right now.

Spoiler

Latest