The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by humy369
:colondollar: Woops. My brain is fried from exams and what not. Sorry :colondollar:

Whoops* :tongue:
I hope it's not Friday today, I have an exam at 9:30 Friday morning.
Reply 2682
Original post by boba
I'm not saying he couldn't tell the woman wasn't there anymore I'm saying its strange that he didn't even question what happened to her.

I think it's because almost as soon as he realised it was the Tardis not a real person he also discovered moments later the body was dying anyway, so why try and find out a way to save the womans mind of there was no body to go back to :/
Original post by boba
I'm not saying he couldn't tell the woman wasn't there anymore I'm saying its strange that he didn't even question what happened to her.

Or why she seemed to be remarkably intact, given the number of timelords which had been used to repair Aunty and Uncle :confused:
Reply 2684
Woop! My Doctor Who DVD's came through the post today! Now I just need to find a way to distract the girlfriend so I can spend my weekend watching them! :tongue:
I found this on combom:

Amazing Facts About Doctor Who That May Not Be True - Day of the Moon

The child in the spacsuit in Day of the Moon is a genetic combination of; The Rani, Harriet Jones, Lucy Saxon, Jenny, Sally Sparrow, River Song, Amy Pond, Prisoner Zero, Omega, Jo Grant and a Pantomime horse!

I think it's pretty funny and some of the more common words like: Rani, Sally Sparrow and Jenny always get thrown around when there's a new female character.
Reply 2686
Original post by Yoghurt

Original post by Yoghurt
Woop! My Doctor Who DVD's came through the post today! Now I just need to find a way to distract the girlfriend so I can spend my weekend watching them! :tongue:

Get her to watch them with you!
Reply 2687
Original post by Aula
Get her to watch them with you!

I would, but I don't think she'd appreciate the Classic series. She's only just starting to like the new series.
Original post by Kim08
I hope it's not Friday today, I have an exam at 9:30 Friday morning.

Got two exams and one is before yous so D: Plus some have three. :O
Reply 2689
Original post by ??????????????????
Whoops* :tongue:

:colondollar: Instead of making me smarter A levels have made me stupider :rolleyes:
Original post by humy369
:colondollar: Instead of making me smarter A levels have made me stupider :rolleyes:

More stupid*

Ah you is a genius.
Why does Rory 'die' in almost every single episode, may I ask!?!?
Reply 2692
More stupid*

Ah you is a genius.

:redface: I think from now on i should communicate with smilies. But all i'd really need for this thread is :confused:
Good old Doctor Who, every new episode raises new questions
Reply 2693
In 'The Pandorica Opens' when River goes to Amy's house and sees the scorch marks on the lawn- did we find out who that was? Are we assuming it was the Silence who used Amy's memories to create the Romans and the pandorica or was it resolved in some other way?
Reply 2694
Original post by Katie_louise
In 'The Pandorica Opens' when River goes to Amy's house and sees the scorch marks on the lawn- did we find out who that was? Are we assuming it was the Silence who used Amy's memories to create the Romans and the pandorica or was it resolved in some other way?

The Silence didn't create the Romans. They were created by the Nestene Consciousness as part of the alliance to trap the Doctor. I think it was just assumed to be the alien alliance who scorched the grass when they invaded Amy's house to get memories to construct the Pandorica trap.
Reply 2695
Original post by Gemini92
The Silence didn't create the Romans. They were created by the Nestene Consciousness as part of the alliance to trap the Doctor. I think it was just assumed to be the alien alliance who scorched the grass when they invaded Amy's house to get memories to construct the Pandorica trap.

Ah, ok. Thanks :smile:
Original post by humy369
:redface: I think from now on i should communicate with smilies. But all i'd really need for this thread is :confused:
Good old Doctor Who, every new episode raises new questions

I shall stop correcting you :eek:
Ok then, translate this? :mad::s-smilie::biggrin::wink::smile::frown::p:o:confused::s-smilie::cool::rolleyes::angry::colone::eek::rolleyes::mad::s-smilie::confused::redface::wink::frown:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Matt Smith knows us so well!

At Panic! At The Disco last night Brendon Urie was in braces and a bow tie, it made me think of Matt Smith :tongue:

TOTALLY! I was at the concert too. Shepherd bush right>?
Reply 2698
I shall stop correcting you :eek:
Ok then, translate this? :mad::s-smilie::biggrin::wink::smile::frown::p:o:confused::s-smilie::cool::rolleyes::angry::colone::eek::rolleyes::mad::s-smilie::confused::redface::wink::frown:

um... Doctor Who drives me mad?
Original post by humy369
um... Doctor Who drives me mad?

Nope Maths C2 makes me mad. Well just log graphs...

Latest