The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I thought Jim's exit was abit anti-climactic. The focus should have been abit more on Jim and his relationship with his kids and barring a few scenes here and there, his kids didn't have much time with him before he went. Also, like someone posted, nice to see Jack's got his priorities correct - going for a curry whilst his dad goes to a home for good.

Spoiler

I didn't understand why he was taken away without anyone with him. I mean, he has four children and a wife, plus all the grandchildren. Surely someone could have gone with him to this nursing home. :frown:
the julias theme was used correctly, but its being used way too much now :no: like when phil and shirley got 'married' :lolwut:

so sad to see jim go :frown: and i agree it wouldve been nice to see him spend time with his family before he goes. Felt soz for dot though :frown:

this whole zainab and masood thing is making me :frown: too, theyre one of the few couples that should be together forever imo. Why make everyone single :colonhash:

im glad ronnie is back, hope she stays man :nopity: if she goes i hope kats baby goes missing again

BRING BACK STACEY AND LUCAS! :mob: :mob:
Original post by flowermaster91
the julias theme was used correctly, but its being used way too much now :no: like when phil and shirley got 'married' :lolwut:

It's not even half-way through the year and it's been used (i think) 5 times already!! Should be 1 or 2 a year max! But like I've said previously, I think they should maybe consider some other alternative endings for moments when the 'duff duffs' aren't appropriate but Julia's theme would be too special.
I swear Marie's tits get bigger every episode. :sexface:

Original post by flowermaster91

Innit, hahaha.

so sad to see jim go :frown: and i agree it wouldve been nice to see him spend time with his family before he goes. Felt soz for dot though :frown:

Jim. :nopity: Was hoping we'd have one final scene with him and Patrick. :moon:

this whole zainab and masood thing is making me :frown: too, theyre one of the few couples that should be together forever imo. Why make everyone single :colonhash:

They better not split, I ****ing hate Yusef. :angry: Masood for life. :adore:

im glad ronnie is back, hope she stays man :nopity: if she goes i hope kats baby goes missing again

****ing hate Kat, hope her baby dies at Christmas. Ronnie's boobies.. :coma:

BRING BACK STACEY AND LUCAS! :mob: :mob:

IF STACEY EVER COMES BACK, YEAH, I'M GONNA STOP WATCHING. But yeah, bring back Lucas. And Trevor. :colonhash:
Sorry but I have to say this...Mercy is one butt ugly mother-fu...
lol mrs fat girl :biggrin: :lol:
what happened with yusef :eyeball:
and is jim dead :shock:
had eastenders on but didn't watch it stupid intruder :rolleyes:
When did Dot decide to send Jim to the nursing home? Last I heard, she was in the laundrette and had decided to be strong for him, ie fight to keep him at home! I think they should have play out him leaving a bit more, it felt a bit abrupt. Should have had a sadder goodbye from Dot.

Also, what was going on with Janine's Grandma and the whole dog thing??
Original post by znh
Totally agree! Kim is amazing

All Kim fans watch this!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/eastender...a-empson.shtml

:love:

Error on page. Boo.

It's on tonight...wahayyy. Gosh, I need a life. lol :tongue:
Reply 8550
Original post by dream123
Error on page. Boo.

It's on tonight...wahayyy. Gosh, I need a life. lol :tongue:

Apologies!

Try here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/characters/kim-fox.shtml

There's 'Watch the video!' on the right :smile:
Original post by znh
Apologies!

Try here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/characters/kim-fox.shtml

There's 'Watch the video!' on the right :smile:

hilarious! thanks for sharing!

worth watching if you want to learn how to steal on the go and yet make it look so normal. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::tongue:
Reply 8552
Original post by dream123
hilarious! thanks for sharing!

worth watching if you want to learn how to steal on the go and yet make it look so normal. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::tongue:

You're welcome :smile:
Fatboy needs to dump that 'fake' Mercy bitch and get freaky with Kim:sexface:

Boobs!:coma:
Original post by Tucking Fypo

Ronnie's boobies.. :coma:

I know what you're saying, she's been very revealing of late our Ronnie, :wink: Very beautiful, she doesn't look 40!
Original post by Aky786UK
I know what you're saying, she's been very revealing of late our Ronnie, :wink: Very beautiful, she doesn't look 40!

Im in love with Ronnie, there' something about her that just makes me go:coma:

Those breasts were amazing when she was cleaning the bed sheets:coma:

I hope the producers get Ronnie doing her morning jogs again:biggrin:
Mercy's grandma :rofl2: Her cameos never get old.
Reply 8557
"It wont go in!!! Its too big Gran!!!"

:sexface:
Is Yusef's surgery located in the Minute Mart or something? He's always there, the ****. :colonhash:
Kim :rofl2::suith:

Mercy actually looks alright with make-up!!!!!111 :zomg:

Latest