The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oncoming Storm
If the Doctor died, the country would go into mass mourning and there would be an uproar. I would abandon my ambitions of becoming a Pharmacist and hack my way into the BBC and regenerate Doctor Who for all you faithful fans. :biggrin:

And yeah, they have everything, cuteness, comedy moments, and their chemistry isn't that bad either. I'd be gutted if this was her last series, I want to see them meet Jim the Fish!!! The episode where they meet is going to be so cute, and it's going to break my heart.

Lol I would be with you all the way with that BBC hacking...stuff the Law degree :biggrin: But I don't think they could do that because DW is too popular, thank godness :biggrin:

Eeeeep!! Jim the Fish!!! Moffat has to do that episode, or I will write it for him :biggrin:
Original post by Stargatecrazy
I WANT TO SEE THE SINGING TOWERS :love:

This :love:

Bye everyone! :wavey:
Ohhh, I hope that spoiler's true!! I can't wait for this episode now! I haven't been so excited for an episode in a long time. (I say this every week, don't I? Oh well.) Awwww. That spoiler had better be true, I can imagine it now. :biggrin: :biggrin:

I don't know if I want it to be true :s-smilie: Isn't a tad too early yet, Eleven doesn't trust her yet... Meh, either way :love: <------new favourite smiley :tongue:
I WANT TO SEE THE SINGING TOWERS :love:

Edit: But not straight away as that would mean the end of their relationship :s-smilie: :tongue:

So do I! And Matt Smith will cry, and I'll cry as well...*sniff sniff* But I'm in no hurry either, I want to watch them have more brilliant and hilarious adventures. If River ends up being a full-time companion she will be my absolute favourite.
Original post by maxcartwright
have they released the preview for the next episode?

Yep, the prequel is on youtube if you search for it, I can't remember the link exactly...I'd have to find it for you, but yes, it's out :smile:
Original post by Calimboness
Lol I would be with you all the way with that BBC hacking...stuff the Law degree :biggrin: But I don't think they could do that because DW is too popular, thank godness :biggrin:

Eeeeep!! Jim the Fish!!! Moffat has to do that episode, or I will write it for him :biggrin:

Ok, you do that, I'll work on the Doctor and the Master's childhood (featuring Tom Felton as a younger Master...and the Doctor...well, I'll put it up as a vote). Yeah, they wouldn't get rid of Doctor Who, it's far too popular.
I don't know if I want it to be true :s-smilie: Isn't a tad too early yet, Eleven doesn't trust her yet... Meh, either way :love: <------new favourite smiley :tongue:

True...but it would still be cute. Plus the Doctor is a man-whore, you forget that. As much as I love him. :lol: :love: (When I discovered that smiley I began over-using it, and never stopped)
Ok, you do that, I'll work on the Doctor and the Master's childhood (featuring Tom Felton as a younger Master...and the Doctor...well, I'll put it up as a vote). Yeah, they wouldn't get rid of Doctor Who, it's far too popular.

I'm in :smile:

OMG Tom Felton :love: he would make such a good Master!! He's got the sexy, broody look down pat :P

Okay, we will take over the BBC together :smile: It's a plan!
If the Doctor died, the country would go into mass mourning and there would be an uproar. I would abandon my ambitions of becoming a Pharmacist and hack my way into the BBC and regenerate Doctor Who for all you faithful fans. :biggrin:

And yeah, they have everything, cuteness, comedy moments, and their chemistry isn't that bad either. I'd be gutted if this was her last series, I want to see them meet Jim the Fish!!! The episode where they meet is going to be so cute, and it's going to break my heart.

Whilst it is doing so well, the BBC won't be thinking about ditching it anytime soon.

Original post by maxcartwright
have they released the preview for the next episode?

Preview here.

Trailer here.

Ah, she had some pathetic excuses. &quot;I've been revising Biology.&quot; So have I, it's only 45 minutes though!! Silly girl. Nah, she had a family thing and horse riding on both of those days, but what does she think iPlayer is for?!

And yeah, I'm sure it's connected to River and the first 4 episodes she was in all involved forests, remember? Forest of the Dead...and then there was a forest inside that space-ship with the Weeping Angels. I thought it might have something to do with that but now I think about it, I don't know how.

I think the Idris was pointing forwards in time rather than back. She kept saying things further on in time and gives the meaning of petichor before it is asked what is meant.

I don't know. I don't think it's anything to do with Omega, but then why would it be there. River Song and Octavian and his army people (clerics?) had the symbols on their uniforms in the two angel episodes as well :holmes:

Well, it could be another Torchwood? Gets reformed after the Doctor gets involved massively and so Octavian might come from later on when the clerics have possibly been reformed. I'd like to think that it has something to do with Omega though. That would be awesome!

Original post by Katie_louise
You have probably all seen this but:

Spoiler

(gif of River and The Doctor- not a spoiler)

It's on the front page in the picture spoilers I think but it is rather cute.

Yeah I just read an article that hinted is was :frown:

Spoiler

:unimpressed: I am NOT happy...

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
True...but it would still be cute. Plus the Doctor is a man-whore, you forget that. As much as I love him. :lol: :love: (When I discovered that smiley I began over-using it, and never stopped)

Very true. I was discussing this with my friend just yesterday. I love how this doesn't put me off him :P
Brilliant. :lol:

Pro TIP: When LOOKING for a NEEDLE in a HAYSTACK, first BURN the HAYSTACK.

BIG PARTY on the saucer LAST NIGHT. I got SO EXTERMINATED. Woke up next to a CAPPUCCINO MACHINE...which was CONVENIENT.

YOUR MOTHER is so UNATTRACTIVE that the WEEPING ANGELS turn to STONE when THEY observe HER.

I believe CYBERMEN are the LOGICAL END RESULT of the EVOLUTION of that GUY who ALWAYS wears HEADPHONES.

Made me lol
Original post by ??????????????????
Made me lol

Haha. Those are funny.

Your mother's so fat I bet they could fill the whole universe with Adipose just from her.
Very true. I was discussing this with my friend just yesterday. I love how this doesn't put me off him :P

Me neither. Time Lords in general are man-whores actually. The Master did a fair bit of flirting himself. Especially with the Doctor...:wink:
I'm in :smile:

OMG Tom Felton :love: he would make such a good Master!! He's got the sexy, broody look down pat :P

Okay, we will take over the BBC together :smile: It's a plan!

Yeah, and I'll be the Master's companion. Like a new Lucy. :biggrin: Yay! You can be the Doctor's companion and our takeover will be complete.
I'm struggling between not totally spoiling and ruining Episode 7 for myself and finding out more about Episode 7 as I can't wait a week :unimpressed: Why am I so weak? :frown:
Yeah, and I'll be the Master's companion. Like a new Lucy. :biggrin: Yay! You can be the Doctor's companion and our takeover will be complete.

Done. :smile:

We will have this plan ready for whenever Moffat loses his mind and decides to end DW...though he'd be daft to do that :P
I'm struggling between not totally spoiling and ruining Episode 7 for myself and finding out more about Episode 7 as I can't wait a week :unimpressed: Why am I so weak? :frown:

Cos you look at this thread which makes you want to? Stop watching trailers/unplug the internet or do something to keep your mind off it. :redface:
Cos you look at this thread which makes you want to? Stop watching trailers/unplug the internet or do something to keep your mind off it. :redface:

Just in general! I want the episode to be here now. But I don't want to totally ruin it for me. I also don't believe half the spoilers currently circulating are true :unimpressed:
Just in general! I want the episode to be here now. But I don't want to totally ruin it for me. I also don't believe half the spoilers currently circulating are true :unimpressed:

Good luck for episode 8 then. 3 months of waiting :biggrin: Not as much as the Lone Centurion but still long.
Good luck for episode 8 then. 3 months of waiting :biggrin: Not as much as the Lone Centurion but still long.

3 months might as well be 2000 years from where I'm sitting :biggrin:

Latest