The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Aargh just realised I'm the 13th top poster in this thread, and I think I only started posting regularly about a week ago :eek4:
Original post by Rascacielos
Yes but but..... "he's not you." *lots of wailing and general pathetic Rose-ish ness* :cry2:

:youbetcha:

Rep :love:

Original post by Pandora.
Aargh just realised I'm the 13th top poster in this thread, and I think I only started posting regularly about a week ago :eek4:

Um where do you find that out...*is worried about where I place* :lol:
(edited 12 years ago)
I've had some general thoughts regarding River. The fact that River's identity has to be "revealed" makes me think she isn't going to be the Doctor's lover or something like that. How do you reveal that your actually the love of someone's life? "Ta-da! I'm actually your wife. Shag me now!". Surely that sort of thing can't be revealed like that? Just doesn't really sit right with me I guess. I still think River's up to something :eyeball:
Original post by squareroot1764
I've had some general thoughts regarding River. The fact that River's identity has to be "revealed" makes me think she isn't going to be the Doctor's lover or something like that. How do you reveal that your actually the love of someone's life? "Ta-da! I'm actually your wife. Shag me now!". Surely that sort of thing can't be revealed like that? Just doesn't really sit right with me I guess. I still think River's up to something :eyeball:

Yeah I know that, I think it's something else she's revealing. Like who she killed/why she's in the Stormcage. That'll be something big to the Doctor since the Stormcage is for the worst of the worst. Also, revealing that she is his wife would be bad for the Doctor as he wants to be his own person and pick his own path through time but if it's sealed in fate (ie already happened for River) he'd be very annoyed that he has no chance (he's not going to rewrite time and feel the guilt after she told him not to change it in The Library) to change it. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4424

I'd wouldn't mind if she turned out to be a baddy, but even after all that will go one over the course of this series, The Doctor will trust her enough to give her a sonic screwdriver...

Unless he didn't give it to her and she steals it!! :eek:

EDIT: actually forget that, I just thought, he either already done that in a scene we didn't see after SiTL/FotD... or the Doctor breaks that 'going in opposite directions timeline' to give her th sonic screwdriver, which would be cool for them to have a time together when they both know everything about each other. :love:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Stargatecrazy
:youbetcha:

Rep :love:

Um where do you find that out...*is worried about where I place* :lol:

You are...

Spoiler

You go in the TV forum, and click "replies" to the right of the thread title. Hope that works :smile:
Original post by Pandora.
You are...

Spoiler

You go in the TV forum, and click "replies" to the right of the thread title. Hope that works :smile:

Thanks....and oh god :colondollar: :shot: :lol:
Yeah I know that, I think it's something else she's revealing. Like who she killed/why she's in the Stormcage. That'll be something big to the Doctor since the Stormcage is for the worst of the worst. Also, revealing that she is his wife would be bad for the Doctor as he wants to be his own person and pick his own path through time but if it's sealed in fate (ie already happened for River) he'd be very annoyed that he has no chance (he's not going to rewrite time and feel the guilt after she told him not to change it in The Library) to change it. :smile:

I think maybe finding out why she's in the stormcage is going to reveal who she is to the Doctor. Like maybe she's the Master or something :ninja:

Original post by Yoghurt
I'd wouldn't mind if she turned out to be a baddy, but even after all that will go one over the course of this series, The Doctor will trust her enough to give her a sonic screwdriver...

Unless he didn't give it to her and she steals it!! :eek:

Personally I'm convinced she's a baddy. Her being his wife is way too obvious for Moffat! I don't trust that man...
I think maybe finding out why she's in the stormcage is going to reveal who she is to the Doctor. Like maybe she's the Master or something :ninja:

Personally I'm convinced she's a baddy. Her being his wife is way too obvious for Moffat! I don't trust that man...

Maybe she's the Master AND his wife :ninja:

Maybe she's Lucy Saxon...

:rofl:
Original post by HereBeDragons
Maybe she's Lucy Saxon...

Maybe she's Davros :ninja:
Reply 4432
Maybe she's Davros :ninja:

Maybe she's Ace

Original post by Yoghurt
Maybe she's Ace

Maybe she's Captain Jack

:love::love:
Maybe she's Captain Jack

She did have the Doctor in handcufts...
She did have the Doctor in handcufts...

You, me, handcuffs. Must it always end this way?

(Yes I do have a gif for almost everything :colondollar: :lol:)

Why you want the doctor with when camping

(edited 12 years ago)
You, me, handcuffs. Must it always end this way?

(Yes I do have a gif for almost everything :colondollar: :lol:)

For everything else, there's mastercard.
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx

Why you want the doctor with when camping

I get an error :frown:

Original post by ??????????????????
For everything else, there's mastercard.

:rofl::lol:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4439
Maybe she's Captain Jack

Maybe she's Bannakaffalatta

Latest