The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9040
I think Tanya will get pregnant with Max's baby, as has already been established as a possibility in this thread..
+1 for the Tanya-Max-baby theory :yep:
I think the doctor will bang Zainab soon
Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
I think the doctor will bang Zainab soon

Wow, I didn't know the Doctor was going to turn violent against Zainab?!

(I know what you mean, JK. :wink:) But I think as much as Zainab might be tempted, she'll slide herself out of that situation and not jump into bed with Yusuf. I think he might unravel just as he starts making headway with Zainab (just realised that last sentence sounds abit fruity!)
I CAN'T WAIT TIL THEY FIND OUT MASOOD WAS TELLING THE TRUTH!

As much as I hate the potential storyline between him and Jane, I really want him to get justice! I really, really dislike Yusef! His face pisses me off, his personality pisses me off and his daughter pisses me off! Dumb bitch. :facepalm:

I never react so emotionally to any TV show but I think this reaction is provoked by the one episode I saw of Secret Diary of A Call Girl which Yusef was in then a couple days later I saw him in Sarah Jane Adventures - my 7 year old cousin sister was watching it! :eek3:
I mean, obv. not Yusef, but the actor - Ace Bhatti!

I love his name though! Bhatti means short in Bengali so It's sort of like his name is 'Ace Short' :lol:
Sorry, bad joke! :teeth:
Reply 9045
Zainab is so sexy :sexface:
Did I just see Yusef's sexface? :lolwut:
OOOOOOO
Reply 9048
:eek:
EE is getting better. Thank ****.
wish yusef would eff off.
Original post by tillytots
wish yusef would eff off.

One of the best characters in the show currently, imo.
Does Yusef actually want to get back together with Zanaib or just set her on fire again? :s-smilie:
Why isn't the episode on iplayer?? ahhhhhhhh
Yusuf might be a prick but the actor is doing a good job of acting like one and it's good for EE, do we want it to be all boring, happiness rainbows and butterflies?
:zomg: I'm confused now though. What did Zainab think happened? Does she think the fire was an accident? Where was Masood in all of this?
I had multiple ejaculations when I saw Mercy dance :coma:
Reply 9057
Did Yusef's uncle remind any one else of Jafar?
Original post by Roobsa
Did Yusef's uncle remind any one else of Jafar?

"Please rate some other members before rating this one again." :frown:

Made me laugh!!
Original post by secretmessages
:zomg: I'm confused now though. What did Zainab think happened? Does she think the fire was an accident? Where was Masood in all of this?

Just to try and clarify. Zainab/Yusuf were married, the former fell in love with Masood and then, someone set Zainab on fire which Mas saved her from and then I think whilst Mas was trying to save her that Yusuf arrived on the scene so hence difficult to pin down who did it. But now it appears it was Yusuf who did it. I don't think Zainab knows for definite that Yusuf did it. Enjoyed Denise's "Arthur moment" (when an actor/actress in a fit of rage, despair, unhappiness trashes the room).

But glad to see that whispering Yusuf will get his payback, this new guy coming is the start of the end for the "Doctor" IMO.

Latest