The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by morris743
Yep. BBC2 at 8 or BBC1 later on. If the tennis finishes at 8:30, I'd say BBC1. If 9, I'd say BBC2. Definitely not BBC3 :biggrin:

Hey, maybe it will be on iplayer before television tonight :P

Tennis won't be finished by 8:30, guess it will be on bbc2
My EPG is saying it's on BBC2 at 8.
BBC2 indeed!
I feel a bit sorry for Greg, but he's just 'too nice'.
Reply 9084
Felt sorry for zainab, but then when Mas was talkin about the reputation bit, I agreed with that.

Greg is WAY too nice, stupid Tanya!
is todays worth watching ???
Original post by soyasauce
is todays worth watching ???

Yes. EE went through such a rough patch but I see a light at the end of the tunnel this week.
Yes. EE went through such a rough patch but I see a light at the end of the tunnel this week.

oh right haha :smile: well i will watch it toniight then :rolleyes:

That's putting it lightly :tongue:
Reply 9089
Original post by znh
Because Zainab was married to him and fell in love with Masood and brought 'shame on his family'. When he first came to Walford and Zainab and Masood hated him it was because they believed he started the fire (which we now know he did after yesterday's episode) but Yusef told them it was his family and he he tried to save her.

If Yusef started the fire, how did he get the scars (which he showed Zainab to prove he was innocent ages ago)? Maybe the fire got out of control or, during the act, he regretted what he had done and actually tried to save her? :confused:

Original post by Reformed2010
I think its because she cheated on him for Massod and thus felt shamed. Honour killing and all that. But then a shadow of guilt and regret came over him so he rescued her.

That's possible but I think that perhaps he has always loved her and wanted to set her on fire and then rescue her to sort of win her back. I guess when you know a guy has run into a fire to save your life you feel some sort of loyalty to him and if he happen to be your husband, leaving him would be horribly bad. But I hate Yusef - perhaps he's going to try and kill her now that everyone has turned their backs on her.

Original post by secretmessages
I feel a bit sorry for Greg, but he's just 'too nice'.

Oh I love Greg - he is way too nice and a little bit stupid for listening to Max about the 'fruity breakfast' thing. He ought to be with me :P

Original post by joe__
Felt sorry for zainab, but then when Mas was talkin about the reputation bit, I agreed with that.

Greg is WAY too nice, stupid Tanya!

I don't feel sorry for her at all - she now knows how Masood felt. Okay Masood sort of cheated but she has to learn to trust him because like he said he nothing technically happened. She was just projecting all her emotions onto him because she could be falling love with Yusef and she felt guilty of that. Here only reason for not getting with Yusef was because of what people would say and the fear of becoming an outcast. Whilst Masood didn't go ahead with the potential affair because he genuinely didn't want to break Zainab's heart.

Oh how I love Eastenders!!
Greg is fastly becoming EastEnders' own version of Alex Reid. A gullible but likeable grade A plonker. Always has a smile on his face yet unable to click on what's going on between his wife and her ex. If he walked in and saw them at it, his anger would come off really horrible as he is too nice. I bet when he finds out, he'll wimp away and leave the Square rather than bash Max's head in. Max btw should be in some therapy getting treatment for sex addiction, when he was talking about Stacey just came to my mind that he seems to get his end away pretty much most than all of the EE men combined! But I don't blame him for doing Tanya - alot of men would want to tap that :wink:

What's happened to Yusuf's "uncle?" He gone after a cameo appearance. I can't wait till Yusuf/Max/Tanya get their comeuppance, should be good episodes.
i use to like tanya but now .. i hate her...

eatenders needs some new characters :smile:
Reply 9092
Max is such a g! :u:

Masood now playing the moral high ground.

I can't imagine any man getting a genuine, unaided erection over Shirley. Phil needs to move on already like he did with all the other much hotter women.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Yawn11

Original post by Yawn11
Max is such a g! :u:

Masood now playing the moral high ground.

I can't imagine any man getting a genuine, unaided erection over Shirley. Phil needs to move on already like he did with all the other much hotter women.

Oh Shirley attempting to smile...

and I do not like her hair. I do not i do not i do not. Every time I see it I just want to wash it :frown:
Tanya represents some of the worst things I hate in people, especially those in a relationships. Apart from her lying and blatant hypocrisy, she is acting like a selfish spoilt bitch who wants everything her way. The nice house, marriage, money, perfect gentlemen as a husband and then her dirty (very dirty) bit on her side. Forget to mention its a boring predictable plot.

Max needs sexual therapy.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Reformed2010
Tanya represents some of the worst things I hate in people, especially those in a relationships. Apart from her lying and blatant hypocrisy, she is acting like a selfish spoilt bitch who wants everything her way. The nice house, marriage, money, perfect gentlemen as a husband and then her dirty (very dirty) bit on her side. Forget to mention its a boring predictable plot.

Max needs sexual therapy.

"Please rate some other members before rating this member again."

But the ending of this plot is hopefully going to be worth enduring the scenes of bonking between Max/Tanya
Reply 9096
Original post by soyasauce
i use to like tanya but now .. i hate her...

eatenders needs some new characters :smile:

There's a bunch of people coming in - Michael's half brothers, Billy's grand child and so character that was there about 15 years ago:confused: that doesn't really have any ties to anyone on the square.
Original post by Lanesra
There's a bunch of people coming in - Michael's half brothers,

I've got a feeling those are just going to end up being more of the same - I can imagine them doing a similar 'more sensible'/'more wild' thing with those characters like they did initially with Ronnie and Roxy. Will be interesting to see tho!
New shocking story line- Syed decided that he wants to be a woman.
Reply 9099
Who lived in Billy's new flat apart from when Sam used it as a hiding place? I'm sure i remember it from somewhere...

Latest