The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by soyasauce
IS SHE REALLY ? yay :smile:

Is Amira the daughter of Massod and Zainab? I suppose that music career didn't quite work out.

Eastenders producers are probably looking at old footage of corrie to get their story lines.
Original post by The_Male_Melons

Is Amira the daughter of Massod and Zainab? I suppose that music career didn't quite work out.

Eastenders producers are probably looking at old footage of corrie to get their story lines.

no you idiot ... its syeds wife !!
no you idiot ... its syeds wife !!

What happened to the daughter then?

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)

What happened to the daughter then?

Spoiler

i have no idea :smile: go find her ! lol

yes well done .. well that what i heard hah i know right :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
i have no idea :smile: go find her ! lol

yes well done .. well that what i heard hah i know right :smile:

lool. I will do.

It is what you heard- so not confirmed then

lool. I will do.

It is what you heard- so not confirmed then

no idea ... just watch it and you will find out :biggrin:
:smile:
Anyone get the feeling that Janine's not going to get any money?
Original post by secretmessages

Me!
But I absoutely LOVED the Tiff/Janine scene. Tiff's a lil brat.

Yeah, I'm practically waiting for it to happen. Especially as she has just taken out a loan from Syed's friend right? So she'll have a crap load of debt and then not be able to pay it off.
Good im so glad tiffany got no gift :rofl2: the silly girl deserves it

janine :adore:
Reply 9391

It's so weird. I'm not sure what will happen but either she won't get any or will blow it all on something and/or get into debt and not have enough to pay back. Though I'm not sure why the guy would lie to her about it...

Original post by Vixen47

Spoiler

Would love to see how this works out for everyone involved!

Oooh that will be interesting! I wonder what will happen :O
Original post by mel0n

Original post by mel0n
It's so weird. I'm not sure what will happen but either she won't get any or will blow it all on something and/or get into debt and not have enough to pay back. Though I'm not sure why the guy would lie to her about it...

I was considering the possibility that one of Janine's 'enemies' hired some random man to tell her about the inheritance as a joke.. might not be too likely but you heard it here first if it does happen :p:
Original post by flowermaster91
Good im so glad tiffany got no gift :rofl2: the silly girl deserves it

janine :adore:

LOOOL! :rofl:
Agreed agreed agreed! :biggrin:
Pat needs to die.
What a rubbish ending! Is anybody else completely bored and uninterested in Billy and his thief of a partner whose name I can't remember now! They make such an odd couple, and I'm sure that she was in EE before wasn't she? Anyways, Billy as a character is abit rendered useless and I'm surprised he hasn't been given the axe yet as he hasn't had a meaningless storyline until now. You do look at some soap actors/actresses and think how they've managed to stay in a soap for that long without doing much! Perry Fenwick, who plays Billy must be thanking his lucky stars!
Original post by Aky786UK

Original post by Aky786UK
What a rubbish ending! Is anybody else completely bored and uninterested in Billy and his thief of a partner whose name I can't remember now! They make such an odd couple, and I'm sure that she was in EE before wasn't she? Anyways, Billy as a character is abit rendered useless and I'm surprised he hasn't been given the axe yet as he hasn't had a meaningless storyline until now. You do look at some soap actors/actresses and think how they've managed to stay in a soap for that long without doing much! Perry Fenwick, who plays Billy must be thanking his lucky stars!

Her name is Julie. Unfortunately, we share the same name.
I felt quite bad for them in this episode, getting hopes up just to find out he's dead. Wonder how long it will take them to track down and meet their granddaughter though :smile:
Original post by FelixFelicis
Pat needs to die.

I find your avatar quite disturbing for some reason :s-smilie:
But yeah, the bitch needs to get out of my sight, probably the most annoying character in the show at the moment.
Original post by FelixFelicis
Pat needs to die.

:giggle:

Spoiler

im confused .... one minute janine was asking for loans from people the next shes loaded :s-smilie:

Latest