The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

haha abbi wears her mums tops HAHA
"Im confused" "Well this isn't the first time then" :L haha
Tanya's kind of hot....:eek:
Reply 9563
:sad:I really wanted to hug Vanessa just then, first time I've actually felt anything for the character, Tanya's so cold hearted, i just want it to be over now i cringe everytime Max touches Tanya, hes so creepy :afraid:

Hope it isnt stretched out till Christmas like someone above suggested would be good, just because i couldnt handle it, although maybe they'll stop only for it to be revealed months later at Christmas.

Oh and Denises face when Ian leaned in :rofl2: Pure disgust, bet that wasnt hard to act :rolleyes:
Aaaaw, I feel so sorry for Greg :cry2: He's way too good for Tanya!

Original post by BenjyK
:sad:I really wanted to hug Vanessa just then, first time I've actually felt anything for the character, Tanya's so cold hearted, i just want it to be over now i cringe everytime Max touches Tanya, hes so creepy :afraid:

Completely agree! She looked so vulnerable and frightened :frown: Max is such a bastard :mad:
Original post by FelixFelicis
Aaaaw, I feel so sorry for Greg :cry2: He's way too good for Tanya!

Completely agree! She looked so vulnerable and frightened :frown: Max is such a bastard :mad:

You do realize it is a soap and it is acting?
Original post by The_Male_Melons

Realise*

If you are American, I apologise. Actually, this is a UK soap thread so no :P
Original post by morris743
Realise*

If you are American, I apologise. :P

I am not American. It is to do with the settings on my browser.

I accept your apology.

Eastenders is not popular or even watched on American telly even on BBC America. Got the axe. Why would an American comment on here?

I am an emotional person. Now leave me to cry in peace.

Also, sorry to go off track, but what on earth are male melons? Don't tell me you have man boobs.
Reply 9569
i havent watched eastenders for months and i really want to start again but am worried ive missed too much!!!!

help!
I am an emotional person. Now leave me to cry in peace.

Also, sorry to go off track, but what on earth are male melons? Don't tell me you have man boobs.

awww :hugs: Here is a tissue http://tissuecoupons.org/wp-content/uploads/_kleenex2.jpg

There, there, dollface.

I don't have man boobs. I thought it was a genius name though.
awww :hugs: Here is a tissue http://tissuecoupons.org/wp-content/uploads/_kleenex2.jpg

There, there, dollface.

Thank you *tearful smile*

I don't have man boobs. I thought it was a genius name though.

I don't believe you :colone: but I'll pretend I do.

Original post by brobro
i havent watched eastenders for months and i really want to start again but am worried ive missed too much!!!!

help!

Oh, the things we have seen. Wish they could be unseen to be honest. (Phil & Shirley) :puke:
Thank you *tearful smile*

I don't believe you :colone: but I'll pretend I do.

aww :hugs: Don't worry, there there. It is only a soap. You can tell- the acting is rubbish.

Well, if you want to see my body - you can. I would personally feel that it is a violation.
Original post by morris743
Max is the definition of LAD.

Ok I take this back.
aww :hugs: Don't worry, there there. It is only a soap. You can tell- the acting is rubbish.

Well, if you want to see my body - you can. I would personally feel that it is a violation.

No thanks mate, that really won't be necessary :hand: :noway:
Ian you dirty dog!
Tanya and Max deserve each other, both a pair of lowlife scum who don't deserve Van or Greg. Ironic that Van and Greg both bend over backwards to please their partners. Greg wants to give love and happiness, while Van just wants some love and happiness. Tanya is a bitch and Max is a bastard. They make my skin crawl.

P.S Tanya and Lauren are guilty of attempted murder, both on Max. As Lauren said, ''it's in the genes''. What a family and they all just get on and talk to one another? Only in Eastenders!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9577
Original post by Reformed2010

P.S Tanya and Lauren are guilty of attempted murder, both on Max. As Lauren said, ''it's in the genes''. What a family and they all just get on and talk to one another? Only in Eastenders!

:gasp:Forgot about that, lets hope Vanessa buries Max when she finds out and actually seals the deal this time :colone:
Original post by BenjyK
:gasp:Forgot about that, lets hope Vanessa buries Max when she finds out and actually seals the deal this time :colone:

Attempted murder? Eh.. what?
poor storylines

Latest