The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

From everything I've read it doesn't seem like the Teselecta is the Norse-type person with helmet and eyepatch we've seen in the trailer playing chess but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
In greeneyedgirl's absence (her date tomorrow), the new episode thread for tomorrow's episode: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1756044

Thank you :smile: sorry that I was otherwise occupied...I may just get home in time, but never can tell!
Original post by sleekchic
From everything I've read it doesn't seem like the Teselecta is the Norse-type person with helmet and eyepatch we've seen in the trailer playing chess but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Indeed, it appears I was mistaken about that. I do know what the Tesselecta is now though, through a variety of spoiler pictures and info that have been published.
Original post by LastLordofTime
Indeed, it appears I was mistaken about that. I do know what the Tesselecta is now though, through a variety of spoiler pictures and info that have been published.

Me too.

The Tesselecta is in one of thed video clips of LKH.
Original post by S_123

Loling at the word 'Ovaries'. I am a child.
Who can't wait!? :cool:
Eeeeeeeee I can't wait for it :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 6267
James Corden ruined doctor who more for me than Rory ever did
Reply 6268
Original post by Picnic1
I think that Doctor Who already does a good job of destroying itself by taking itself far too seriously and not being Red Dwarf.

My favourite Doctor was Sylvester McCoy- you could actually believe that he was a doctor - perhaps educated at one of the ancient Scottish universities- rather than a part time cricketer (Davidson), part time thespian (Colin Baker), part time English teacher with rock star fantasies (Eccleston)...

Tom Baker was the best Doctor, no contest.

Amy is a bit dull, nice to look at but eye candy gets a bit tiring after a while. Rory is developing as a character, hes all serious which counterbalances Matt Smith as the doctor as he lacks the gravitas of former Doctors like Eccelstone or Tennett and tries to make it up with increasing eccentricity.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6269
No.

River Song (character) is destroying Doctor Who.

Mind you, Doctor Who isn't actually being destroyed, it's just rather changing tack from 'the Doctor bumbling around attempting to save the day' to 'the Doctor doing his best to save the day and being upstaged and **** on by a Smug!Mysterious!Woman, who has little to no character development beyond being Smug! and Mysterious! and 'Badass'!, whose Mysterious Identity turned out to be distinctly underwhelming, not to mention canonically implausible.'

Me? Bitter? No no no, I loved AGMGTW, really I did... :rolleyes:
Original post by Frakling
No.

River Song (character) is destroying Doctor Who.

:five:
Reply 6271
I ****ing hate Rory as a character. Every episode I wish that when he dies he doesn't come back to ****ing life again.
I've not got much of a problem with Rory, but it does annoy me when he goes on about trying to 'protect' Amy and so on. It just gets irritating after a while.

However, I really don't like River Song.
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Episode 12, Closing Time...

Lots of pics: http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/first-look-at-closing-time-24940.htm

When it was small I thought the picture of the Doctor with the eyeglass was him wearing the dreaded eyepatch! *shudder*

In other news YEAH DOCTOR WHO IN JUST OVER AN HOUR WOOHOOOOOO!!! :woo:
30 minutes, dun dun dun.
OMG OMG OMG I have waited SO LONG for the return of Doctor Who. Im so excited haha!!! Can't wait any longer!!!
Anyone feel like yelling at my sister for me? She thinks that watching X-factor is more important than Dr Who and Confidential.

I can't believe we're related :shakecane:
Original post by Lily Academia
Anyone feel like yelling at my sister for me? She thinks that watching X-factor is more important than Dr Who and Confidential.

X Factor is after Doctor Who so no probs :biggrin:.
Original post by Lily Academia

Give me her number and I'll *ahem* sort your sister out. :sexface:
It begins. :sexface:

Latest