The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Feefifofum
Most of the spoilers have been from filming in Central Park in NY - because the public are around it's impossible to keep things secret, so there are tons of photos and videos around of scenes filmed there. :frown:

I know, I've actually had to unfollow people on tumblr for posting pics of spoilers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gML41Vb9I1Y - I found this funny, time travel explains everything.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Amwazicles
Hmm. I actually really like the idea of having a female doctor, but I don't feel like Lara Pulver would be the right person if they decided to do it. I also think it's pretty unlikely to actually happen, but that's just me.

In interviews, he has expressly said that he would never want to do it. :tongue: I don't think it would suit him anyway... :dontknow:

Proper spoilers, really? They're normally pretty tight on that kind of thing aren't they?

Not proper spoilers but I'd rather just stay away before they do that.

They had the spoiler about the Doctor's regeneration in The Impossible Astronaut with pics and everything but I think that was partly the BBC's fault but I'd still rather stay away.
Original post by sleekchic
Not proper spoilers but I'd rather just stay away before they do that.

They had the spoiler about the Doctor's regeneration in The Impossible Astronaut with pics and everything but I think that was partly the BBC's fault but I'd still rather stay away.

Yeah I suppose so. I think there is quite a fine line between what you class as spoilers and what is just 'teasers'. Because (if I remember rightly?) we have known every time the Doctor was due to regenerate, and known who it was going to be before that? With major things like that, part of the excitement in the lead-up is to know that something big is happening and waiting to find out the details. In the same way as a series trailer will give a hint of which enemies might be in the whole series, and so on. What kinds of things would you describe as spoilers about this upcoming series?
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I know, I've actually had to unfollow people on tumblr for posting pics of spoilers.

I know exactly how you feel, it completely sucks when someone blows

Spoiler

Don't let it get to you! just ignore them.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Ilyas
I know exactly how you feel, it completely sucks when someone blows

Spoiler

Don't let it get to you! just ignore them.

I sincerely hope what I've spoilered for you is merely speculation rather than a spoiler.
Original post by Ilyas
I know exactly how you feel, it completely sucks when someone blows ************. Don't let it get to you! just ignore them.

OMG, why would you do that? That hadn't been said on any forum, on any fan site that I've seen, and in the middle of a conversation about how people don't want to see spoilers you post that?!

Thanks for ruining one of the biggest twists of the series, by the sound of it. Really, thanks.
I don't get how that's such a spoiler, I mean

Spoiler

But still yeah, spoiling stuff is still a massive dick move, but it's not like

Spoiler

Original post by Heavenly_Blues
I don't get how that's such a spoiler, I mean

Spoiler

But still yeah, spoiling stuff is still a massive dick move, but it's not like

Spoiler

Though anyone with any decency would spoiler things if others had pointed out that it could ruin the story for them/others
Original post by Lantana
Though anyone with any decency would spoiler things if others had pointed out that it could ruin the story for them/others

Sorry, haven't really been following that post. :colondollar:

But yeah, my opinion stands, I doubt what she spoiled will be that big of a plot point, but it is a pretty ****ty thing to do, not spoilering it.
I'm getting the impression that Ilyas simply made that up to deliberately troll this thread while it was in the midst of a spoilering debate. As others have said, it hasn't been seen on any other fansite or anywhere, so I wouldn't read too much into it to be honest.
Original post by elitepower
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gML41Vb9I1Y - I found this funny, time travel explains everything.

Was it this one
http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6749695/dr-who-rpg
?

If so, I loved that, especially the 'Hope writers know what they are doing!'
I'm getting the impression that Ilyas simply made that up to deliberately troll this thread while it was in the midst of a spoilering debate. As others have said, it hasn't been seen on any other fansite or anywhere, so I wouldn't read too much into it to be honest.

Can't anyone see what Ilyas meant?-Its so obvious-its an example of spoiler nothing more!!!Its possible it could be true but it was only meant by Ilyas as an example of a spoiler not a real spoiler.
Original post by Dalek1099
Can't anyone see what Ilyas meant?-Its so obvious-its an example of spoiler nothing more!!!Its possible it could be true but it was only meant by Ilyas as an example of a spoiler not a real spoiler.

Yeah.. that's exactly what I said....
Original post by SirMasterKey
Was it this one
http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6749695/dr-who-rpg
?

If so, I loved that, especially the 'Hope writers know what they are doing!'

Thats the one. I love the music and the "Is rory dead?". Totally should make this game.
Yeah.. that's exactly what I said....

no it isn't it wasn't made up to be believed or to affect discussions on the thread and wasn't a troll post.
Original post by Dalek1099
no it isn't it wasn't made up to be believed or to affect discussions on the thread and wasn't a troll post.

Source?
FFS :facepalm2:

I really should stay away from spoilers.
Original post by sleekchic
FFS :facepalm2:

I really should stay away from spoilers.

I've actually been quite good from staying away from a lot. Seen one big one which was a bit annoying but I just have been not searching for them mainly.

Original post by Invisible Man
Possible title for the series 7 Dalek story - Dalek invasion of MIT.

http://io9.com/5905894/dalek-mysteriously-materializes-atop-mit-computer-science-building

Not very catchy so an unlikely one really...

Latest