The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Geography Dundee Applicants 2012 :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by SpecialApple
Thats true :smile: Ohhh no im AQA so i've just got a massively long paper with lots of case studies to get through :tongue: x

Ahhhh we get a synoptic paper on one of our topics and we have to answer three essay questions from it then we have to learn another 5 modules and pick two then write four essays for each with case studies etc and then our January exam we had to write a report and draw graphs and an essay etc hahahah
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by suzanneyoung
Ahhhh we get a synoptic paper on one of our topics and we have to answer three essay questions from it then we have to learn another 5 modules and pick two then write four essays for each with case studies etc and then our January exam we had to write a report and draw graphs and an essay etc hahahah

Ohhh wow that sounds awful!! Hahah I only have to write one essay (40 marks though :/) not looking forward to it at all!! X
I'm doing philosophy and ethics for OCR aswell, doubt ill get a C though, i haven't even started revising yet :rolleyes:
Reply 63
Original post by Richard Lambert1
I'm doing philosophy and ethics for OCR aswell, doubt ill get a C though, i haven't even started revising yet :rolleyes:

My advice would be start revising haha considering our exam is a week on thursday :tongue: especially for philosophy ! But im sure you'll be fine !
(edited 11 years ago)
Hahaha thanks for the advice =D, looking forward to Dundee though sounds fun!
Reply 65
Hahaha thanks for the advice =D, looking forward to Dundee though sounds fun!

Hahaha np :tongue: haha same I can't wait for freshers week to just meet everyone and everyone doing geography :biggrin:
Yea i'm the same,Just got an accommodation email, in Belmont tower 4th floor :cool:
Yea i'm the same,Just got an accommodation email, in Belmont tower 4th floor :cool:

Really? I'm G4.05 Belmont Tower :smile:
Nice! i'm G4.04 :tongue: looks like we'll be living together!
Has anyone else had an email asking if they want to change from MA to BSc?
Apparently I applied for the BSc but got an offer for the MA. I'm so confused.
Reply 70
cant believe i have only just found this page, i'm another Geography student :smile: where are you guys all living?
Original post by QuiffyK
cant believe i have only just found this page, i'm another Geography student :smile: where are you guys all living?

Welcome!! haha :smile: I'm living in Belmont tower:smile: you?
Reply 72
I'm in
Original post by QuiffyK

I'm in heathfield :biggrin: you ?
Reply 74
As you Geographers ought to know: does Dundee normally experience a lot of snow during the winter? I love snow, especially when it's like at least 1m high and I'm already looking forward to snowball fights :biggrin:
Original post by Sir Fox
As you Geographers ought to know: does Dundee normally experience a lot of snow during the winter? I love snow, especially when it's like at least 1m high and I'm already looking forward to snowball fights :biggrin:

uh, snow <3
Reply 76
I mean snow enabling me to do things like that:

:biggrin:
Original post by Sir Fox

I'm not 100% sure because it happened when I was at home but there may have been some snow in December/January and then again in April during Easter. From what I know, it usually sticks around for a while because it doesn't rain as much in Dundee.

Original post by Alisoncraig
Has anyone else had an email asking if they want to change from MA to BSc?
Apparently I applied for the BSc but got an offer for the MA. I'm so confused.

Do you have science qualifications? Maybe they thought you would be better suited to the MA? Or might have just been an error. Get in contact with them if you're unsure.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Sir Fox
I mean snow enabling me to do things like that:

:biggrin:

Yes! I am sooo joining you on this! :biggrin:
Original post by Sir Fox

It's hit and miss really, the winter just past we got no snow but the two winters before we got tons and Scotland basically stopped for a fortnight because of it.
Love snow though! So much fun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending