The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Do you find the idea of gay sex replusive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Emaemmaemily
Let's not bring god into this, seeing as there is no proof of his existence and it has nothing to do with the discussion.

Clearly, some people enjoy being stimulated through the anus, and find it very pleasurable, otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation. So the fact that you think it will hurt and that proves it's wrong is irrelevant, because each individual is different.
As I've explained, it is just as natural to have homosexual sex as it is to have heterosexual; therefore it makes perfect sense if some homosexuals find the idea of heterosexual sex disgusting.

I'm obviously not saying they all do, but some people have actually commented on this thread confirming it, so it clearly does exist. And why shouldn't it? We all have different sexual desires and like/dislike different things.

When I mentioned God, I meant it more as a "how nature intended" rather than God himself, perhaps I should have interpeted that better. :tongue:

I've heard about this anal g-spot but is this actually true? I know some people enjoy being stimulated through the anus but my point earlier was that it's meant as a exit not for an entrance. How nature intended I mean... I know animals do it but it doesn't mean it's how it was intended to be. I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just saying I don't want to watch man on man sex... They can do whatever they want, I'm not bothered. I have NOTHING against homosexuals whatsoever.

Yes, I agree we all like different things. I'm not going to go offtopic with what people like doing with each other but yes I agree there. Everybodies entitled to their own opinion, I suppose I was wrong on this regard.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Michaelj
When I mentioned God, I meant it more as a "how nature intended" rather than God himself, perhaps I should have interpeted that better. :tongue:

I've heard about this anal g-spot but is this actually true? I know some people enjoy being stimulated through the anus but my point earlier was that it's meant as a exit not for an entrance. How nature intended I mean... I know animals have it but it doesn't mean it's how it was intended to be. I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just saying I don't want to watch man on man sex... They can do whatever they want, I'm not bothered.

Yes, I agree we all like different things. I'm not going to go offtopic with what people like doing with each other but yes I agree there. Everybodies entitled to their own opinion, I suppose I was wrong on this regard.

You still seem to be missing the point if you continue to say "it's an exist not an entrance". That isn't even a proper argument.
Clearly it is enjoyable for some, and clearly nature DID intend for homosexual sex to be normal too because it exists and is common throughout nature and across many species.

I'm not asking you to want to watch it, that would be stupid. But you said you didn't understand how homosexuals could find heterosexual sex disgusting to see... The answer is this happens in exactly the same way that heterosexuals find homosexual sex disgusting (sometimes). They have one sexual preference (which is 100% natural and normal), and so the thought of having to watch or be involved in another kind is a bit repulsive.
Original post by medicine gapper
i'm straight, and i find the idea of sex with other men as gross - it just isn't natural. i beleive i have a penis, designed to be stimulated by the opposite sex, and to go into a vagina- to put it crudely.

i am attracted to women, so 'lesbians' are double the women lmao.

You're using the Internet and an electronic device to access the Internet.
Stop using it right now.
It's not natural.
You should feel ashamed.
You still seem to be missing the point if you continue to say "it's an exist not an entrance". That isn't even a proper argument.
Clearly it is enjoyable for some, and clearly nature DID intend for homosexual sex to be normal too because it exists and is common throughout nature and across many species.

I'm not asking you to want to watch it, that would be stupid. But you said you didn't understand how homosexuals could find heterosexual sex disgusting to see... The answer is this happens in exactly the same way that heterosexuals find homosexual sex disgusting (sometimes). They have one sexual preference (which is 100% natural and normal), and so the thought of having to watch or be involved in another kind is a bit repulsive.

EDIT. THIS POST WAS GIVEN AN ALERT BY THE MODERATOR I AM QUOTING. I WAS TOLD I WAS 'SPAMMING'. IF YOU LOOK CAREFULLY, THE MODERATOR HAS STARTED A DEBATE, REPLIED TO ANOTHER POSTER, AND MADE A FALSE CLAIM.

this is very misleading, moderator.

no offence whatsoever to you, but no animal is 'homosexual'. many of these 'homosexual' habits can fully be explained:

many of these 'homosexual' animals regularly participate in heterosexual sex.

'homosexual' HABITS are usually as a sign of dominance, playfulness, bonding, confusion of stimuli.

please read this:

Spoiler

also, anal sex between human males and females is pretty dangerous. gay men can only have anal sex, not vaginal sex.

here it is :

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sexandrelationships/analsex.htm

Is it safe?

Anal sex, if practised with care, is possible for most couples.
It does, however, carry health risks and there are safer sexual practices that couples can enjoy.
The main health risks, which affect both heterosexual and homosexual couples, are described below.

Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV): there is no doubt that anal intercourse carries a greater risk of transmission of HIV the virus that can cause acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) than other sexual activities, particularly for the receptive partner.

Human papilloma virus and warts: this virus can be transmitted during anal intercourse and that may lead to anal warts.

HPV and anal cancer: unfortunately, certain strains of HPV virus do have carcinogenic (cancer-provoking) potential. There are some types of HPV that cause cancer of the cervix in women and probably also cancer of the throat. Round about the beginning of the present century, research showed that HPV could be isolated from the tissues of many anal cancers. By 2008, it became clear that people who had been anally penetrated by multiple partners were unusually likely to get carcinoma of the anus. A Danish study has recently suggested that gay men may have a 17-fold increase in risk of anal cancer but close inspection of this paper reveals that the number of people involved was very small. So the case is not quite proven yet, but there are enough data to suggest that if you are going in for anal intercourse, it's safest to do it with only one regular partner.

Hepatitis A (infectious hepatitis): this is a viral infection that can cause jaundiceand abdominal pain. Hepatitis A is not usually a life-threatening illness, although sufferers can feel quite ill. It can be transmitted by oral-anal contact.

Hepatitis C: is a cause of progressive and sometimes fatal chronic liver disease. Hepatitis C may be transmitted by anal intercourse, although this seems to be a rare occurrence. Sharing of equipment for intravenous drug use is a far more important risk for transmission.

Escherichia coli (E. coli): may sometimes cause mild to severe, or even (very rarely) fatal, gastroenteritis. It is one of many viruses and bacteria that can be transmitted by oral-anal contact. Some E. coli strains (uropathic E. coli) can also cause urinary tract infections (UTIs), ranging from cystitis to pyelonephritis a serious kidney infection. E. coli very readily crosses the short distance between the female anus and the female urinary opening, so causing a urinary infection. Anal intercourse can facilitate this transfer, particularly if it is immediately followed by vaginal intercourse.

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by XxelliexX
You're using the Internet and an electronic device to access the Internet.
Stop using it right now.
It's not natural.
You should feel ashamed.

i can use your logic to justify having sex with animals. just saying. you have no right to tell people with a sexual orientation of zhoophilism anything whatsoever.
i could say the same for zoohphilist.

they engage in sexual relations with animals. dolphins initiate the sex, and there is really no harm done to the animal

saying 'they are a different species' is using the 'natural' argument. i can say being 'gay' isn't natural then.

i support homosexuality ONLY WHEN i am not prejudiced to zoophilia and all other sexual orientations.

so if you don't want to have sex with an animal, don't.

you find the idea of heterosexual sex as gross, but when i say that i find the ideao of two gay men gross , i am considered homopbohic.

I am fed up of people comparing these two things. In a homosexual relationship, the genes of the two individuals differ to a heterosexual relationship by a sex chromosome. Comparing a zoophilic and human relationship is a non-argument, as their genes differ massively due to being different species.

Overall I am deeply offended that you would compare relationships I have had with other women to sexual relationships with animals. It's just not the same thing, and you would comprehend that if you had an empathetic bone in your body. Can I just say that if you are truly applying for medicine, I do not think you deserve a place. From what you've exhibited here, you lack any of the qualities to make an understanding and compassionate doctor.

I'm no longer 'arguing' with you because your arguments fail to stand on their own feet. I don't care if you want to have sex with squirrels, but I do care and will take offense if you compare that to a human relationship.
i can use your logic to justify having sex with animals. just saying. you have no right to tell people with a sexual orientation of zhoophilism anything whatsoever.

Zoophilism is pretty much irrelevant. Since you seem to have reasons to support it, what do you think about paedophilia?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

the added issue here is, males and females have bodies complementary to each other.

so when you see a male and female, you know it's natural.

it's how you were born.

but when you see two males, and imagining anal sex - something nature never intended, you think, that isn't natural.

sexual relations should be with organisms which nature designed to be sexually active with one another

this is why i don't like gay sex,animal sex, or any other kind of sexual orientation

my arguments are plenty, but i don't want to say everything right now :smile: just directing some of my arguments which relate to the specific points you are making.
Reply 68

I always thought sex as originally made for having babies. Animals can have homsexual sex yes, but
Animals do it when there aren't any animals of the opposite sex for them to procreate with. They just seem to do it as a form of masturbation, they don't have feelings for creatures of the same sex.

Is this true? If it is, it can blow a hole in your theory... I saw a youtube video of a chimpanzee having sex with a frog... Yes a frog. Is that natural to you because animals are doing it?

I accepted that homosexuals can find hetrosexual sex repulsing... I just gave an opinion earlier and you changed my mind about it (because of my lack of knowledge) but just because people enjoy anal sex to me doesn't mean it's natural to me. I'm sorry.
Original post by Sheldor
Zoophilism is pretty much irrelevant. Since you seem to have reasons to support it, what do you think about paedophilia?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

by saying it's irrelevant you do not make it irrelevant

zoophilia IS relevant , and i have backed up my reasons across a variety of threads.

you should ask yourself that question.

just because someone feels they are attracted to another person or thing :

> does it make it natural ?

> does it make it moral ?

>if we don't allow sexuality X , why do we allow sexuality Y ?

zoophilia also has nothing to to with peadophillia. animals aren't hurt, don't require consent, and giving one an orgasm is less harmful than eating one.

you can't compare earth and sky.

it's like fitting a triangle into a square.

sure, they both are shapes, like zoohpilia and peadophillia are sexualities.

but they are different and must be considered on their own merits- ALTHOUGH the logic we use to allow one sexuality, MUST be carried onto the other.
this is very misleading, moderator.

no offence whatsoever to you, but no animal is 'homosexual'. many of these 'homosexual' habits can fully be explained:

many of these 'homosexual' animals regularly participate in heterosexual sex.

'homosexual' HABITS are usually as a sign of dominance, playfulness, bonding, confusion of stimuli.

please read this:

Spoiler

It isn't misleading, and homosexual instincts do exist.
There have been countless threads devoted to the debating of this topic in TSR, all of which contain the evidence needed to support my points. However, this thread is not for the debating of whether homosexual sex is natural or not, and so if you wish to discuss this you need to take it to the relevant thread (or start a new one of your own).

the added issue here is, males and females have bodies complementary to each other.

so when you see a male and female, you know it's natural.

it's how you were born.

but when you see two males, and imagining anal sex - something nature never intended, you think, that isn't natural.

sexual relations should be with organisms which nature designed to be sexually active with one another

this is why i don't like gay sex,animal sex, or any other kind of sexual orientation

my arguments are plenty, but i don't want to say everything right now :smile: just directing some of my arguments which relate to the specific points you are making.

I'm not sure why you've quoted me a second time, but I have said all I need to say. It is natural, and nature certainly did "intend" it (even though nature isn't a being, and so can't have intents and didn't "design" anything), but that is a debate for another thread.
Continuing to derail the thread (this is for the discussion of finding certain sexual acts "disgusting") could result in the receiving of warning points.
Original post by DarkAndTwisty
I am fed up of people comparing these two things. In a homosexual relationship, the genes of the two individuals differ to a heterosexual relationship by a sex chromosome. Comparing a zoophilic and human relationship is a non-argument, as their genes differ massively due to being different species.

Overall I am deeply offended that you would compare relationships I have had with other women to sexual relationships with animals. It's just not the same thing, and you would comprehend that if you had an empathetic bone in your body. Can I just say that if you are truly applying for medicine, I do not think you deserve a place. From what you've exhibited here, you lack any of the qualities to make an understanding and compassionate doctor.

I'm no longer 'arguing' with you because your arguments fail to stand on their own feet. I don't care if you want to have sex with squirrels, but I do care and will take offense if you compare that to a human relationship.

your arguments for not allowing zoophilia - a sexual orientation which people mating with animals claim hey can't help- is because it isn't 'natural' as animals aren't human.

you are using the natural argument.

i will turn around and now say, males and females are biologically and naturally designed for one another.

therefore because it isn't natural i won't accept it.

there are people here who have told me, well i don't care if it's natural - people can't help their sexuality- my "only problem is animals can't give consent"

i have proven they initiate the sex. they are caused no harm, and if you eat animals, you do infinitely more damadge than giving them an orgasm

i respect you, but i will have to defend my views. i won't make comments about the strenght of your own arguments. i will give you my view, and let people be the judge of that.
Reply 72
It grosses me out, but I don't think it should be illegal. However, I wish gays didn't broadcast it so much.
Original post by Michaelj
I always thought sex as originally made for having babies. Animals can have homsexual sex yes, but

Is this true? If it is, it can blow a hole in your theory... I saw a youtube video of a chimpanzee having sex with a frog... Yes a frog. Is that natural to you because animals are doing it?

I accepted that homosexuals can find hetrosexual sex repulsing... I just gave an opinion earlier and you changed my mind about it (because of my lack of knowledge) but just because people enjoy anal sex to me doesn't mean it's natural to me. I'm sorry.

Perhaps you don't understand what "natural" means. If it occurs within nature, it is natural. Therefore, anal sex, sex between different species, and everything that you have seen on youtube like this that occurs in nature, is natural.
So yes, it is.

The primary function of sex may be to procreate but 1. that doesn't make it the only reason to do so and 2. we clearly have sex more for pleasure than for procreating purposes in the modern day anyway, so that's not much of an argument.

I will say this again, we can't continue to have discussions about the nature of homosexual sex as it is going off topic from the thread (although it was originally linked within our conversation). We can continue this in another thread if you wish, but we can no longer spam this thread with off topic content.
(edited 11 years ago)
No it doesn't but its not something I find myself thinking about :L
By gay, you mean male homosexuals, right? If so, yup. I find lesbian sex very erotic and beautiful.

Haven't read through this thread, but this is just my opinion. I find sex in general quite disgusting, and I don't find gay sex any more / less disgusting than heterosexual sex. I think sex is a private thing. People can do what they want behind closed doors, with people of whatever sex is their preference. I don't understand why some people have a problem with gay sex. Just because you might not enjoy it doesn't mean that other people don't!
Original post by Miracle Day
Or are we

I think we must, just to give the homophobes a reason to hate us.... :cool:
Reply 78
Original post by Arekkusu
I don't know, I'm bisexual and don't even mind a bit of light scat, but I'm pretty disgusted by the idea of bum sex. What I'm squeamish about is the stretching membranes and unforgiving passageway, I can only imagine things ripping and buckling.

There's a wide panoply of sexual acts that suit or do not suit different people. It causes misery and cognitive dissonance to subject anyone to a "prescribed" set of sexual activities, whether that's expecting all straight men to like vaginas or all gay men to like bums

Are you actually seriously serious? :shock:

You find anal sex more disgusting than 'light scat'? To say scat is disgusting would be a great understatement. By Jove, to even say that it is repulsive would still be a great understatement!

Bl0ody outrageous!
Reply 79
Furthermore, for all of you sillies - 'gay sex' is simply anal intercourse between two males. In other words, it is not just homosexual couples that have anal intercourse; so too do many heterosexual couples.

So I guess those who find 'gay sex' repulsive would not engage in anal intercourse with their partner?

Latest

Trending

Trending