The Student Room Group

Sum up modern Britain in one image!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 81
Original post by bssjonny
Why do we pretend that society is so much worse than it actually is? Things aren't perfect, but they are better than they have ever been before.

You sure you live in Britain....:K:
Reply 82
Anyway, this is modern Britain to me

Best F1 engineer in the world.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 83
Yolo-meme.jpg
Reply 84
Original post by Kev.1995
Yolo-meme.jpg

Ahahaha that is one of the funniest pics in a long time!
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
In the alternative, I offer this submission:

David Cameron on the Wythenshawe council estate.

Love how Cameron doesn't have a tie. That's his idea of going street.
Original post by py0alb
x

Now, that's quite a statement... Denmark has almost the same climate as coastal UK, mind you. And for Norway. Well, yeah, but does cold really equal bad? You have to be able to understand the country and its ways to enjoy its beauty. If you want Italy, then you'll get disappointed by Norway. Now after I have visiting the UK at least 30 times, I can tell one thing: the UK's not really a warm southern paradise, either! If you prefer political unstable countries and poverty just to get a better climate, then you should probably start reconsidering your priorities :wink:
For the people, well, I'm sorry if you had a bad experience. That happens, but I don't think you can make that kinda of generalisation for a whole nation.
But I can't say anything on expensive-part. You're only speaking the truth, just be glad you're not the one living here on everyday basis, then :tongue:
My point: These generalisations aren't quite just and don't seem to be deliberate.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 87
goal-the_corporate_masters.jpg

Give it time.
Reply 88
Original post by venenecinema
Since when was that a rule?

Oh he's the weird Swiss guy that just comes onto every thread and no matter what the subject under discussion, just makes different versions of the same utterly pointless "UK is ****, Switzerland is amazing" post.
Reply 90
Original post by danny111
So glad py0alb is on my ignore list since the last thread like this.

Anyway, this is modern Britain to me

Best F1 engineer in the world.

Still nothing on Colin Chapman.
Original post by Kiss
Drugs are bad Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay.

lol
Boris+Johnson+ball.jpg
Reply 95

pahahaha she IS britian
(edited 11 years ago)
banksy.jpg
Reply 98
The war that has shaped modern Britain....

VS

One_Pound.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending