The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Kirkstall Brewery 2013 Leeds Metropolitan University

Hiya,

After accepting my offer to study Events Management at Leeds Metropolitan and going on the applicant day 20/03/2013 i've decided to choose kirkstall brewery for my accomodation.

Has anyone else chosen here? and what course are you doing?

xxx
Hey, yes I put my deposit down for Kirkstall Brewery in February. I will be studying Sport Development at the Headingley Campus. It is supposed to be the best accommodation campus in terms of socializing too :smile: xx
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Error
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Ellesambrook
Hiya,

After accepting my offer to study Events Management at Leeds Metropolitan and going on the applicant day 20/03/2013 i've decided to choose kirkstall brewery for my accomodation.

Has anyone else chosen here? and what course are you doing?

xxx

I've booked Kirkstall Brewery too! I'm studying games design at Headingly Campus. I'm from Leeds so if you need any details about the city at all, like where is best to go out, what buses to get. Anything like that drop me a message!x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Paid my deposit for kirkstall and I'm studying entertainment managment!
Reply 5
Omg ace :smile:, yeah I've paid my deposit also. It looks like a really good place to live, glad I've chosen it!!
Reply 6
Original post by Gromocki
I've booked Kirkstall Brewery too! I'm studying games design at Headingly Campus. I'm from Leeds so if you need any details about the city at all, like where is best to go out, what buses to get. Anything like that drop me a message!x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gromocki, Hey man im studying games design and i too am going to kirkstall brewrey, have you found were your living yet ? :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by Kmcressey
Gromocki, Hey man im studying games design and i too am going to kirkstall brewrey, have you found were your living yet ? :biggrin:

Hey man! Yeah it's something like monks wood 12b if I remember rightly! I accepted the room today!
Reply 8
I lived there last year in Monkwood and it was decent. Just make sure you take some pictures of your room when you first move in (the security are money-thieving c***s!) and save them somewhere. And also, make sure you fill in the form in the welcome pack, check your walls for paint marks/scratches, the sink for problems, bed, cupboard and the freezer drawers for other issues too and report them on the day you move in. You'll be eager to get to know your flat on the first day but it'll save you some money in the future.

The rooms are nice and tidy and in all I liked living there so don't worry too much about the accommodation itself.

Original post by Gromocki
Hey man! Yeah it's something like monks wood 12b if I remember rightly! I accepted the room today!

I knew the people in that flat in the year just past!
Reply 9
Original post by Nogga
I lived there last year in Monkwood and it was decent. Just make sure you take some pictures of your room when you first move in (the security are money-thieving c***s!) and save them somewhere. And also, make sure you fill in the form in the welcome pack, check your walls for paint marks/scratches, the sink for problems, bed, cupboard and the freezer drawers for other issues too and report them on the day you move in. You'll be eager to get to know your flat on the first day but it'll save you some money in the future.

The rooms are nice and tidy and in all I liked living there so don't worry too much about the accommodation itself.

I knew the people in that flat in the year just past!

Hey man, do you know what earls court is like at all, cause thats were ill be staying ?, 11b if i remember correctly :smile: and thats some sound advice ill make sure to do just that :biggrin:
Reply 10
Hey man, do you know what earls court is like at all, cause thats were ill be staying ?, 11b if i remember correctly :smile: and thats some sound advice ill make sure to do just that :biggrin:

Earls Court? Never heard of it. The Leeds Met accommodation website usually has a map or a postcode that you can put into google maps. Strictly speaking, if you want to know how far you are from your campus, bare in mind that Leeds/Headingley are hilly areas so give or take 10 or 15 minutes if you're a slow walker/with friends or the opposite.
Reply 11
Original post by Nogga
Earls Court? Never heard of it. The Leeds Met accommodation website usually has a map or a postcode that you can put into google maps. Strictly speaking, if you want to know how far you are from your campus, bare in mind that Leeds/Headingley are hilly areas so give or take 10 or 15 minutes if you're a slow walker/with friends or the opposite.

Sorry not earls court, thats bleedin london, silly me, Elsworth House, thats the one haha ,
Sorry not earls court, thats bleedin london, silly me, Elsworth House, thats the one haha ,

I just moved out of Elsworth House! I was in flat 15 :smile: every flat has a different layout, but our kitchen and bedrooms were a fairly decent size actually! Had an amazing time there, but the person before me who said take pictures of your room and keep them til you move out, GOOD ADVICE! I got charged £70 for a wobbly chair that had been like it since we first moved in! They'll find any fault they can to charge you! But yeah, elsworth house is really nice, except our shower was really grim haha 20 year old mould we couldn't get rid of! But apart from that, you'll have an amazing time :smile:
Reply 13
I'm at Kirkstall brewery... 8E in Dawson house, studying Sports Coaching! :smile:
I'll be at Kirkstall in Olive Mount house room 5F going to be studying Animation :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by tomjohnson
I'm at Kirkstall brewery... 8E in Dawson house, studying Sports Coaching! :smile:

Im staying in Dawson 9c :smile:
Hi i have applied for kirkstall brewary and in oak house flat 6 room 11F does that mean that my room is the closest to the kitchen? i have had a look round but im not sure plus is anybody else staying here? :smile: im also at headingly campus
Reply 17
Elsworth House - 24

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending