The Student Room Group

Where to apply?

I am currently an IB student applying for university starting September 2024. I am predicted a 36 and I am not sure where to apply where I will be able to get in. I want to study law but I also want to stay in Central London. I have taken the LNAT but only received my results in February after I applied to universities. I am currently considering, Queen Mary, Kings College, City University, The University of Law, London Metropolitan, SOAS and University of West London. I am willing to apply out of London but not too far, only if it is a highly ranked and respected university for law. Where would you recommend I apply? Unfortunately my higher level courses are what restrict my options since I am currently at a 6,5,4 with a 6 in higher level English. If you have any recommendations of Universities please let me know or if you have an opinion of any of the above listed universities it would be greatly appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by ibstudent23
I am currently an IB student applying for university starting September 2024. I am predicted a 36 and I am not sure where to apply where I will be able to get in. I want to study law but I also want to stay in Central London. I have taken the LNAT but only received my results in February after I applied to universities. I am currently considering, Queen Mary, Kings College, City University, The University of Law, London Metropolitan, SOAS and University of West London. I am willing to apply out of London but not too far, only if it is a highly ranked and respected university for law. Where would you recommend I apply? Unfortunately my higher level courses are what restrict my options since I am currently at a 6,5,4 with a 6 in higher level English. If you have any recommendations of Universities please let me know or if you have an opinion of any of the above listed universities it would be greatly appreciated.

👋 hi! Just came across your message, I’m also an ib student with a predicted grade of 36 and have applied to kings, university of law, university of Glasgow, university of Birmingham and university of leeds. I already got offers from uni of law and Birmingham but am waiting on kings. Which all colleges did u end up applying to and have u heard back from any ? Also hv u gotten ur lnat scores yet ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending