The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Manchester Metropolitan, Nottingham Trent or Leeds Art for Game Art / Concept Art

I’m really struggling between deciding for Manchester Metropolitan (For Games Art) Nottingham Trent (For Games Art) and Leeds Arts university (For Comic and Concept Art). I want to take all factors into account.

A massive thing I want to know about is how friendly each of the areas are to students and how friendly the students themselves are as a general factor. But I would love to know anything about any of these universities and where they are situated that may help me to decide and any information from people who have taken any of the courses above would be amazing. Thank you.
Hi there,

I hope you are doing well.

At NTU empower our students to achieve their aspirations and unlock their full potential. Blending academic excellence with a vibrant campus life and countless opportunities for personal growth and unforgettable memories, we offer a student experience like no other. You can find more about our student life here.

As a game art degree student, you will participate in Confetti’s Industry Week a unique event that brings over 100 top names from the music, games, TV and film industries to Confetti for workshops, masterclasses, lectures and seminars. From artists to games developers, Industry Week is your chance to be inspired, make contacts and learn from the pros.

Our students have had the opportunity to meet and receive advice from established names, such as Ian Livingstone, and professionals from Rockstar, Square Enix, Splash Damage and Playstation to name just a few.

Hope this helps!

NTU Rep - Jess
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending