The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why do women have a sense of entitlement?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xx_rachel_xx
Other men's inventions are not to your credit if you individually are stupid as all hell.

Preach it.
Original post by samsun53
Yes I have, I did science at a Russell Group university and will work in the field of consulting soon.

I think on averge I will make more contribution to this world, because of my rebellious thinking and not follow silly ignorant political correctness like sheep.

I highly doubt that for a start as the way you talk is very immature pushing me to believe you are around 15-16 years old. Though I could be wrong, you may actually just be very immature.

Even still giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are telling the truth, that really doesn't mean anything. Oh you've been to university and have obtained a science degree at a Russell group? I'm sorry but so have the majority of young people now. Having gone to university is no longer a massive achievement it's the norm.

Rebellious thinking isn't going to make an invention, knowing your field, knowing your boundaries and what to do with your idea will. Being an ass doesn't make inventions.
Oh look! Another circle jerk, just like every other thread generalising about a an entire group of people.

I have an idea lets stop replying to them and maybe, just maybe we can have a logical debate about things that are actually important.

2/10 made me reply.
Original post by Freudian Slip
I hear women are good at those? :K:

If not just for the fact that your username is epic, I agree with far too many of the things I've seen you post. Quite happy to derail this thread, since it's gonna descend into chaos pretty quickly anyway... 'omg, wimmin!1one!!'

All I can do is feel :cry:

Thank you! It's good to have someone intelligent on TSR these days - it's full of bitter 16 year old virgins and mild racists :frown:
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister

Thank you! It's good to have someone intelligent on TSR these days - it's full of bitter 16 year old virgins and mild racists :frown:

Empathise and do well in languages, it's the only hope for the continuation of our sex. :rolleyes:

I've posted here, on and off, under a couple of different usernames for several years. Since I came back, I've been pretty baffled at how it's turned into this giant cluster**** of: 'I've been friendzoned by 80% of Muslim feminists, which is the cause of my virginity' (average thread title amalgamation, these days, it seems).
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by DiddyDec
Oh look! Another circle jerk, just like every other thread generalising about a an entire group of people.

I have an idea lets stop replying to them and maybe, just maybe we can have a logical debate about things that are actually important.

2/10 made me reply.

I'd love to have a logical debate on TSR but lately the people on this site have been going downhill. I used to have some awesome debates here but now it's just like this site is full of brain dead monkeys. :lol:
Empathise and do well in languages, it's the only hope for the continuation of our sex. :rolleyes:

I've posted here, on and off, under a couple of different usernames for several years. Since I came back, I've been pretty baffled at how it's turned into this giant cluster**** of: 'I've been friendzoned by 80% of muslim feminists, which is the cause of my virginity' (average thread title amalgamation, these days, it seems).

Well I'm learning Japanese so it's all good for me!

LOL exactly. I've been racially abused on here a few times because my boyfriend is Pakistani and the transphobia is also huge, with some people deliberately upsetting those who are trans. It's disgusting

I've posted here, on and off, under a couple of different usernames for several years. Since I came back, I've been pretty baffled at how it's turned into this giant cluster**** of: 'I've been friendzoned by 80% of Muslim feminists, which is the cause of my virginity' (average thread title amalgamation, these days, it seems).

Phaha, you put it perfectly! Exactly what I've been thinking, this site used to be good!
Original post by SophieSmall
Phaha, you put it perfectly! Exactly what I've been thinking, this site used to be good!

Ah, nostalgia, eh? :colondollar:
Gender related topics run rampant in this section and I for one find it very boring.
Ah, nostalgia, eh? :colondollar:

Yeah :tongue: back in the day when we could talk about real issues.
I would agree with OP but I probably do it more than women.
Reply 72
Do you feel this way about your mother, too?
Reply 73
Funny because whenever I used to go on dates with my exes and I offered to pay for the dates they both strongly insisted that they pay and refused to let me. I asked them why and one said "it would just be wrong" and one of them said "it's the man's job to pay". Either way I didn't care - free food :biggrin:

It doesn't seem like loads of girls have the "the guy must pay mentality" these days (some might, I don't know too many who do) but it seems more like guys think that girls automatically think that the guy has to pay.

To be honest, it sounds like you need to get out just a bit more because I doubt you've met enough women to make such a sweeping generalisation.
I notice it is usually women who have a sense of entitlement.

Even today, I see so many women who expect a man to pay for the drinks and they are not even grateful, they just expect it!

Women go to university, and usually do all the soft, easy humanities subjects then demand a top graduate jobs and if they don't get it start using the sexism card.

Women seem to think they are entitlement to mens money and they have no shame in admitting it they after a rich man.
They feel its ok for them to have a good job, earn good money and yet expect men to pay for everything.

It disturbs me that this post has 7 reps.
I notice it is usually women who have a sense of entitlement.

Even today, I see so many women who expect a man to pay for the drinks and they are not even grateful, they just expect it!

Women go to university, and usually do all the soft, easy humanities subjects then demand a top graduate jobs and if they don't get it start using the sexism card.

Women seem to think they are entitlement to mens money and they have no shame in admitting it they after a rich man.
They feel its ok for them to have a good job, earn good money and yet expect men to pay for everything.

Where as not all women are like this I have to admit a large majority are :smile:

It's because of the same way a rich person does not have to work hard to get what they want. But replace money with beauty. However beauty fades with time and in the same way money can be completely go and simultaneously take the rich persons power away. A women's 'time frame' for this entitlement abuse only lasts so long.
I gotta ask, do you have a hard time getting laid with this attitude?

What relevance do you think that has? You are virgin-shaming. I know it may seem strange but some men actually have a thinking brain with which they criticise things in the world around them rather than moulding all their opinions around what gets them laid.

How is your comment different from the stuff feminists complain about from men?
Original post by holmes221
Where as not all women are like this I have to admit a large majority are :smile:

It's because of the same way a rich person does not have to work hard to get what they want. But replace money with beauty. However beauty fades with time and in the same way money can be completely go and simultaneously take the rich persons power away. A women's 'time frame' for this entitlement abuse only lasts so long.

Maybe women wouldn't have to rely on their aesthetics so much if we lived in a society which didn't put such an emphasis on it.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister

You've probably just got too old for it all, I'm feeling the same
I fail to understand why people bother with actual responses to the ideas in these idiotic threads.

Latest

Trending

Trending