The Student Room Group

Straight white male celebration society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SMEGGGY
What if one is partially white. Not Virtilgo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

not allowed in the club.

this concept is ****ing stupid btw.
Sorry celebrated for what? Other groups are celebrated because they've overcome oppression.
Race societies are painful to watch since all it ever does is breed division:frown:
Original post by LostGear
Race societies are painful to watch since all it ever does is breed division:frown:

100% agree with this. All systems, awards, and anything else that separates individuals by appearance, should be broken up. They neither improve equality, nor improve integration. In fact I would go as far as to say they are a tool of instigation. Like adding fuel to a dying fire.
Original post by MrEFeynman
100% agree with this. All systems, awards, and anything else that separates individuals by appearance, should be broken up. They neither improve equality, nor improve integration. In fact I would go as far as to say they are a tool of instigation. Like adding fuel to a dying fire.

I agree, but is it a dying fire? I'd love to think so, but I can't. There is too much ignorance and stupidity, even among the so-called 'more progressive/tolerant' generation. If you dig enough, the racial-superiority complex comes out. It's all over TSR too. I'd be interested in a nationwide poll about whether segregation should be implemented. You'd be surprised.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by lilypear
I think there's a group called the KKK that you can join if you're so strongly for white supremacy

This society is open to anyone, whatever their colour, religion or sexual orientation. It's a celebration society. Not a hate society.
As a straight, white, upper middle class, professional male I only need to look around at work every day to see that people who look, talk and act like me run this show.

If you're from the same background and have somehow contrived to, at any point, not be successful, you need to look at yourself, not society.
Lol white people have it so easy in society yet they still complain about a few stupid PC rules.

The truth is outside of a few areas white people have it the easiest in life in this society, life is 100x harder as an ethnic yet white people still see it fitting to victimise themselves because of one stupid PC incident they saw in the news which was blown out of proportion. ****ing lol.
Reply 48
Original post by Le Nombre
As a straight, white, upper middle class, professional male I only need to look around at work every day to see that people who look, talk and act like me run this show.

If you're from the same background and have somehow contrived to, at any point, not be successful, you need to look at yourself, not society.

You mean Europeans run the show.....in Europe????!!!!

shock.
Original post by what is this
Lol white people have it so easy in society yet they still complain about a few stupid PC rules.

The truth is outside of a few areas white people have it the easiest in life in this society, life is 100x harder as an ethnic yet white people still see it fitting to victimise themselves because of one stupid PC incident they saw in the news which was blown out of proportion. ****ing lol.

In a predominantly white society yes that's obvious. There's plenty of places white people wouldn't feel welcome and if that's what you prefer you can always go to one of those places.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jebedee
In a predominantly white society yes that's obvious. There's plenty of places white people wouldn't feel welcome and if that's what you prefer you can always go to one of those places.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol are you serious? White people have infiltrated the world and made it seem like they're gods on Earth.

A white person can go to anywhere on Earth and he will be treated like royalty and like a God because of the godly image they've portrayed of themselves to everyone else.
Awesome:cool:
I'd like to celebrate Michael Jackson for his contribution to music

Oh wait...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Lol are you serious? White people have infiltrated the world and made it seem like they're gods on Earth.

A white person can go to anywhere on Earth and he will be treated like royalty and like a God because of the godly image they've portrayed of themselves to everyone else.

This must be a parody. It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Maybe if you actually travelled, you would see how little power white people have. It's only America propping up the Anglo empire, and America is run by a black person at the moment. So much for white Anglo supremacy.

Before the European Christian empires the world was dominated by brown Arab Muslim empires. Now that European empires have fallen who will be the next empires?

Just because a group of people gave empires, it does not mean they are eternally powerful for all time.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by imtelling

shock.

Not just any Europeans. Europeans who are not female, are not working/lower middle class, are not gay and are not educated at universities besides Oxford and Cambridge. So really a group of Europeans who account for a small minority of the population of the UK.

shock.

And that's exactly the point. Cultural Marxists want to stop Europeans running the show in Europe with concepts like "white privilege", equality and promotion of diversity in the workplace etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I like how we're into fishing and fanny packs

also Elvis and Rodeo

Einstein was pretty good too

I have heard that Zimbabwe is a great place to live if you are white.
Original post by SpikeyTeeth
And that's exactly the point. Cultural Marxists want to stop Europeans running the show in Europe with concepts like "white privilege", equality and promotion of diversity in the workplace etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You sound absolutely ridiculous. How does simply allowing non-whites to succeed and, in some cases, occupy positions of some power mean 'Europeans will stop running the show'? Lol, Europeans will always be the ones with the best positions in government and the ones who own the big corporations, which travel the world exploiting the poor and the helpless for financial gain. You're simply seeing non-whites somewhat levelling the playing field with whites and getting scared. You will always want the white skin colour to be the mark of highest distinction, and you're ****ting yourself about the fact that you may lose that. The idea of non-whites universally being considered equal in worth and value to whites is incompatible with your mindset.

Posted from TSR Mobile
STRAIGHT WHITE MALE AND PROUD!

Oh sorry, I'm not allowed to be proud of that am I? Only minorities can be proud of who they are :frown:
Hi, i think us beleaguered straight white males, who are so hated and despised in this politically correct dominated society, need a society which celebrates our achievements and contributions to the world.

I am sick of being made to feel guilty for being straight and white and being blamed for the worlds problems.

So, lets ignore the hate and celebrate the straight white male! I need at least 10 ( i think? ) people to be able to formally submit the society. No racism, anyone can join, just celebration.

If you contribute to this society, it has to be positive. Big or small achievements can be posted up.

Once the society gets started, we will post up the contributions of straight white men. So, for example, as we are all on computers lets celebrate the straight white male Charles Babbage who is the father of modern computing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Babbage

no women, no people of colour- i had a feeling this would be a very boring celebration

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending