The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

FALSE rape accusations are the new epidemic. Lives are being destroyed everyday.

Scroll to see replies

Rape, rape statistics, false rape and all of the issues surrounding rape have become so politicised, mixed with a huge amount of feminazi propaganda and a large amount of misogynist denial mean that I just have absolutely no idea what, or who to believe when it comes to rape issues anymore, and I think a lot of people feel this way.

Rape needs to be addressed, pretty much everyone has got it wrong at the moment in my opinion.
Original post by vickidc18
Well the perp was convicted so I need to don't to prove anything.
And what about the incident which you want people to believe happened when you were 16?

And wtf is this logic: "there was obviously something wrong with me?"
Original post by SuperDuperNoob
And what about the incident which you want people to believe happened when you were 16?

And wtf is this logic: "there was obviously something wrong with me?"

What the **** is wrong with you? This is why sexual assault/rape reports are so low because of idiots like yourself who try to shame women and deny that rape happens, the logic of there's something wrong with me comes from the likes of you who make comments like "prove you were sexually assaulted" 99.9% of women are decent & wouldnt ever falsely accuse someone of such a heinous crime.
x.
No, women like you have been brainwashed. I hate to break it to you, but feminazi propaganda isn't factual. Just a bunch of numbers pulled out of feminazi *** to make women look like poor, innocent, oppressed victims. Infact, feminists are KNOWN to hate facts. Just search youtube for "feminist vs facts" and you'll know what I mean my dear.

99.9% of women are decent & wouldnt ever falsely accuse someone
You don't know much. Infact, you don't even know 0.00000000001% of the world's women and you jump to speak for 99.9% :rofl:

That's the stupidest thing I've heard in a while XD

Women lie, plain and simple. Just like you're lying now. 98% of false rape accusations are made by WOMEN... and 92% of the victims are men.

"prove you were sexually assaulted"
Are you saying we should throw men in jail without proof of rape? You're disgusting. It horrifies me to think how many lives you plan on ruining!

a heinous crime.
False rape accusations are heinous crimes, no?
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
False rape accusations almost never result in a jail sentence and they're always found out. But most rapists walk free because of the same reason, lack of evidence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well ... of all the ones that were found out were found out yes. But there's absolutely no evidence to support the assertion that "they're always found out".
Original post by limetang
Well ... of all the ones that were found out were found out yes. But there's absolutely no evidence to support the assertion that "they're always found out".

A good way to find out would be to look for cases where someone has been convicted then released on appeal.
Original post by james22
A good way to find out would be to look for cases where someone has been convicted then released on appeal.

Not really. That would simply show you the proved miscarriages of justice.
Original post by limetang
Not really. That would simply show you the proved miscarriages of justice.

It would prove that they do happen. I really dount there would be more than a tiny amount of people who go to prison on false accusations unless there were successfully appealed convictions on it.
and its not just rape. False accusations of DV are also becoming very common nowadays. Just go to any website like this one and you'll read many SHOCKING horror stories. Lives are being ruined everyday!

http://www.separateddads.co.uk/falsely-accused-domestic-violence.html

http://www.separateddads.co.uk/being-falsely-accused-rape.html

Men are not safe.
False rape accusations can and do ruin reputations and lives, especially as allegations are often widely reported before suspects are charged and before there has been any real investigation into the allegations. Men have even committed suicide because of the effects of being falsely accused of rape. So be careful not to underestimate how serious this problem is.
What the **** is wrong with you? This is why sexual assault/rape reports are so low because of idiots like yourself who try to shame women and deny that rape happens, the logic of there's something wrong with me comes from the likes of you who make comments like "prove you were sexually assaulted" 99.9% of women are decent & wouldnt ever falsely accuse someone of such a heinous crime.

I agree wholeheartedly with this.

Let's go on that number:

There are approximately 3,750,000,000 women in the world. That means there are about 3,750,000 accusations running around.

That's pretty significant. In fact, in Britain(By your numbers), with there being 32,200,000 women, that indicates there are 32,200 false accusations being thrown around currently.

In 2015-2016, there were 23,851 reported rapes according to the Guardian:
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/oct/13/reported-rapes-in-england-and-wales-double-in-five-years

What percentage of those reported were false? Hard to say. But with the numbers we're throwing around, it's pretty clear they represent a significant number, even though 99.9% of women would never do such a thing. It means that convicting someone purely on the accusation is horrific and not that unlikely to crush an honest man.
There is a false rape epedemicFemales all they have to say is rape amd get the attention and help from everyone to make it easy for them to lie .. consented sex to them for revenge turns into a rape allegation ! I knew someone this happened to and I am horrified ... I am a woman and lost for words as this can not only send the man to breakdown ,suicide or when worse being beaten up or terrorised even murdered and plus lose their name or work their confidence .. why isn’t there help for wrongly accused ????

Latest

Trending

Trending