English Lit
Triple Science
French
History
Geography
Statistics
Additional Math
RS

Oh I knew they were A levels, it's just that it would have been good to study a subject like that at GCSE... Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch

I thought that my school's method was fine. How did you choose yours? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We all got put onto random pathways, which dictated the subjects we could choose. The 'top' pathway which most of the more able students were on, gave us less choices and we had a smaller number of options.

To be honest, I would have chosen the same subjects, but some of my friends wouldn't so the school should have given us the choice to study things like Health and Social Care etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bullscheiße
Am I the only person here who wasn't happy about the way we chose our options?

Posted from TSR Mobile

we had too pick a technology and only had four of our own choices well I only had to 2 as Gifted a d talented had too pick a language and seperate science so I dont mind
Original post by Mmmmmmmmmmm… π
we had too pick a technology and only had four of our own choices well I only had to 2 as Gifted a d talented had too pick a language and seperate science so I dont mind

You HAD TO pick a technology? That must be awful... (I hate the subject!) Which one did you choose?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys! I might not be online for as regularly. Going on holiday but I have not deserted you. I am here forever... And ever... And- You get the gist? :colone:
Kind of joking but yeah! I'll try to reply to your quotes soon. Good night!! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh holiday? Where to?
Stuff me in your suitcase, please :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Electronics, I can't draw or cook or sew and I hate resistant materials. Electronics involves a lot of Maths so I played to my advantage.
Electronics, I can't draw or cook or sew and I hate resistant materials. Electronics involves a lot of Maths so I played to my advantage.

Almost all the tech teachers in my school are jerks. So arrogant. I have friends doing electronics though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
Hello there :3
I thought the way my school did it was fine, what was wrong with yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Almost all the tech teachers in my school are jerks. So arrogant. I have friends doing electronics though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yes most of them are I'm lucky I have one of the only nice ones however he has a really strong Scottish accent so he is a bit hard to understand. How are ur friends finding it?
Haha yes most of them are I'm lucky I have one of the only nice ones however he has a really strong Scottish accent so he is a bit hard to understand. How are ur friends finding it?

A few of my friends are interested to start because it's the subject's first year at our school... Wonder if that would effect anyone's grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe as the teachers might not know the syllabus or how to mark the coursework also they won't have any past products from pupils who have already done it before.
Maybe as the teachers might not know the syllabus or how to mark the coursework also they won't have any past products from pupils who have already done it before.

Not doing it so it it doesn't affect me, luckily.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chemister
Hello my name's Pat but my tsr name is Chemister :biggrin: I'm home schooled as I have mental health issues. I live in London and I am 14

London! Me too! :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am I the only person here who wasn't happy about the way we chose our options?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I certainly wasn't when I chose my options. I wanted to do both history and geography.. oh and dental nursing.. we had like 2 options, well 3 if you count language but a language was compulsory, had too many compulsory subjects as well :sad:
Original post by Black Rose
I certainly wasn't when I chose my options. I wanted to do both history and geography.. oh and dental nursing.. we had like 2 options, well 3 if you count language but a language was compulsory, had too many compulsory subjects as well :sad:

Did everyone in your school have 2/3 options? Or was it according to ability?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...

I just call him Connor. However now I picture him as the Youtuber Connor Franta :yep:

I'll we watign for you if you get vbad grades

Spoiler

He's a lot better looking than me so you can continue imagining me as him :tongue:

Right now I'm kind of doing the same thing :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hehe! Yay, it'll be fine!! :ahee:

Idk... I might start calling you Eyeball or something. :tongue:

Equally as good? *laughs* Whatever floats your boat. :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really hope so, now I have to wait for five hours and thirty four minutes :tongue:

Eyeball, that's a strange one :tongue:

You haven't seen me hide or seek :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
:tongue: what did you get :confused:

9 A*s, 1 A, and a C
Plus French which I haven't actually got a grade for, though I've phoned my school and emailed them :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else stalking results day threads? :tongue:
GCSE results day today!

This day will come for us in 2 years :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest