The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by karmacrunch
Hi guys! I'm not quoting all of you because there are so many of us. :zomg:.
Thank you for welcoming all the (many) new people we've had on our thread. I'm sorry if I haven't replied to any of your quotes and that I haven't said hello to all.of you. When I get back I can look for them. :redface:

If any other new members come and to the recent arrivals could you ask them to PM me their intro so it can be on the OP? (If they'd like.)

Thanks
karmacrunch :ahee: xx
I'm gonna have to go through the y11 thread and welcome all new members and ask them to answer the questions :tongue:
Original post by Mr...
:five:!I didn't know :smile:

Amy isn't my real name either :nah: (Muslim name ofc) But my parents and siblings call me it, it's probably because it's similar to my other nickname (so many :rolleyes:) that all my extended family call me by (in fact, I don't think all of them know my real name :ninja:) otherwise I have no idea how Amy came about :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mr...
Like am still going to call you any though :dry: or I could give you a perverted nickname for example: (sweet lips)

Don't even :colonhash: Prefer Amy :tongue: Or Pond :h:
Original post by oliviiaaa
Hey! My holiday has been good but I'm getting kinda bored and am ready to go back to school to be honest, and yeah I'm nervous but excited for year 10. How've your holidays been and what are you studying next year?

Same here and I'm pretty excited too! I'm on holiday now and I'm coming back today!
I'm too lazy to write them out again,sorry! :colondollar: What I'm taking is on my OP! What are you taking? If you don't want to rewrite it just quote me with your first post. ^_^

Original post by Melissa.J.Parkes
Welcome back Karmacrunch! We haven't spoken for ages...
Posted from TSR Mobile

I know! How are you? ^_^

Original post by Black Rose
I'm gonna have to go through the y11 thread and welcome all new members and ask them to answer the questions :tongue:

Why didn't you do them as you go? :tongue:

Original post by Mr...
Sure thang. The amount of new people is a little overwhelming :yep:

Thank you! :biggrin:

Don't even :colonhash: Prefer Amy :tongue: Or Pond :h:

He's the Kingdom Perv. Ignore him... :mmm:

I know! How are you? ^_^

I'm good, thanks for asking! How are you? Are you looking forward to Year 10?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
You're welcome :biggrin:

But seriously, I I will start calling you "Sugar Mama" okay Crunchie :K:

That's just embarrassing, even for the Kingdom Perv ... :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bengali and 5ft :frown:

Oh wow nice :biggrin: I can speak a bit of bengali :biggrin:
This probably out of the blue, but if you need to say something to me and you don't know my name call me Goo! 😂😂:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Best name kamna :biggrin: indian name, decent, indian goddess etc. Ill call you kamna sutra LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL
Original post by oliviiaaa
Hey! My holiday has been good but I'm getting kinda bored and am ready to go back to school to be honest, and yeah I'm nervous but excited for year 10. How've your holidays been and what are you studying next year?

Hello Oliviaa! :biggrin: Are you from UK too? :P When's your school starting? Ours started last week and i'm dreading it atm, need to get used to all the homework :// What subjects you taking?
Original post by Mr...
Are you back from school yet :redface:

I came back like 2 hours ago lol :tongue: Ughh, its so annoying cus i'm the only one that has to go to school atm :frown: Go to school already!!
Hi guys! I'm not quoting all of you because there are so many of us. :zomg:.
Thank you for welcoming all the (many) new people we've had on our thread. I'm sorry if I haven't replied to any of your quotes and that I haven't said hello to all.of you. When I get back I can look for them. :redface:

If any other new members come and to the recent arrivals could you ask them to PM me their intro so it can be on the OP? (If they'd like.)

Thanks
karmacrunch :ahee: xx

Sure thang bro :biggrin:
Original post by Mr...
Just give it a week :yep:

My mother bought me an SAT prep book .-. I still have 2 years left for that, and i need to prepare for mocks and stuff!! But she told me to do the english portion an hour a week. When's your school starting? Americans still have a month :angry:
Original post by Gooeychocolate
This probably out of the blue, but if you need to say something to me and you don't know my name call me Goo! 😂😂:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice name :smile:
Oh my :teehee:

Did y'all know that I'm Muslim as well? :tongue:

Lots of us then, more than I expected! :tongue:
Original post by Bullscheiße
Lots of us then, more than I expected! :tongue:

no way! i am too :smile:
How many Christians are on this this week :frown: :biggrin:

I'm sure I am not the only Christian here :P
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Gooeychocolate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Too is a great name, it sort of rhymes with my surname 'Hugh' :biggrin:
Original post by Bullscheiße
Nice name :smile:

Thank you!! Ahah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PaulHugh
Too is a great name, it sort of rhymes with my surname 'Hugh' :biggrin:

Oh yeah! Hugh and Goo! This amazing hahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest