Original post by PaulHugh
We haven't made 5 pages though, today was 3 and a half XD

I just noticed 😯 my bad
Original post by Chemister
Keep trying :rolleyes:

Shouldnt you be asleep? You have school tomorrow :grin:

I got school tomorrow, I'm year 11 btw. Probably going to stay up to 4 to get my work done that I foolishly left for the weekend before school... -_-
Original post by Trihawk7
I got school tomorrow, I'm year 11 btw. Probably going to stay up to 4 to get my work done that I foolishly left for the weekend before school... -_-

Have fun! You're going to be so tired!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gooeychocolate
Have fun! You're going to be so tired!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fun at school, funny :wink: tired is what I'm going for anyway, might as well cram as much work as I can until tomorrow when actual learning starts
Fun at school, funny :wink: tired is what I'm going for anyway, might as well cram as much work as I can until tomorrow when actual learning starts

Yes! Whenever I see an older person they're always like: *sighs while looking up into the sky whilst shaking head with teary eyes* "School days were the best days of my life.
Don't break your brain. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I'll attempt to fall asleep now.
Original post by Chemister
I think I'll attempt to fall asleep now.

Haha OK Pat, let me know how you found your first lessons :biggrin:
Yes! Whenever I see an older person they're always like: *sighs while looking up into the sky whilst shaking head with teary eyes* "School days were the best days of my life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess that's true, awk well

Haha OK Pat, let me know how you found your first lessons :biggrin:

Hopefully they won't be like my first lessons where you went over the classroom rules...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think uni days'll be the fun!
Original post by SmiggleWiggle

Agree; aside from a financial point of view and work difficulty depending on the course :smile:

Hopefully!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Agree; aside from a financial point of view and work difficulty depending on the course :smile:

Finance shouldn't really be a thing to worry about with students only needing to pay 9% after a certain threshold, so you only have the work difficulty to worry about :smile: what do you plan on doing at uni?
Finance shouldn't really be a thing to worry about with students only needing to pay 9% after a certain threshold, so you only have the work difficulty to worry about :smile: what do you plan on doing at uni?

Chemical Engineering, then a PhD in Physics. You?
Chemical Engineering, then a PhD in Physics. You?

dude :five: chemical is very attractive to me probably my first choice but aerospace is also calling for me :frown: but I wouldn't do a PhD just for the fact that 3/4 years in uni is enough :tongue:
Haha ikr they're all just bags that we use to transport the same items :laugh:
My school starts on Thursday :smile: I'm mega excited

Lucky! You have three more days of freedom!
Morning everyone! Good luck to those who are going back today! If you've still got a few days to go, enjoy your freedom while you can!!!! I don't want to go back to school just yet :frown:
Reply 2119
Original post by tabithacrazy
Morning everyone! Good luck to those who are going back today! If you've still got a few days to go, enjoy your freedom while you can!!!! I don't want to go back to school just yet :frown:

I'm sure it'll be ok. You'll be back in the swing of things in no time. :hugs:

Latest