The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster - Freshers 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
Hi there, I'm Xian and willing to study International relations at regent campus. Went to the campus the other day I would say that it looks like the best campus in UoW! lol just kidding. Looking forwards to see everyone around!
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 621
It has been quite late be here studying international relations as well! would be nice to see you around!
Original post by kyleunwin
Hey I'm Kyle, 19 from Manchester

I'm studying politics & international relations and I'll be staying at Student Court Wembley!
Reply 622
Original post by xianyan
Hi there, I'm Xian and willing to study International relations at regent campus. Went to the campus the other day I would say that it looks like the best campus in UoW! lol just kidding. Looking forwards to see everyone around!

hey i'm Emma, i'm gonna study history and politics on regent street campus :smile:
Reply 623
Hi Emma!!! My late buddy!!!lol great then we can hangout and have fun all the time!!! ヾ(*´∀`*)ノwill see you around on next Monday!
Original post by Topaz9
hey i'm Emma, i'm gonna study history and politics on regent street campus :smile:
Hii Im Sully and im gonna be studying Biochemistry and staying at student court anyone else taking biochem??? :smile:

oh and has anyone not brought the freshers fair block pass thing i only just found out about it but i dont know if you have to buy one???
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 625
Original post by Sully_10101
Hii Im Sully and im gonna be studying Biochemistry and staying at student court anyone else taking biochem??? :smile:

oh and has anyone not brought the freshers fair block pass thing i only just found out about it but i dont know if you have to buy one???

Im doing Biomedical science, our first year is technically the same... apparently XD my friend told me :biggrin:
Reply 626
Hey, I'm Naneka and I'm studying International relations in the Regents Street campus. :smile:
Hi is anyone doing Spanish and Linguistics?
Reply 628
Great are you going to tomorrows freshers fair on regent campus ? :smile:
Reply 629
If you want a block pass or any tickets you should by them today. Then pick them up at the freshers fair.

Original post by Sully_10101

oh and has anyone not brought the freshers fair block pass thing i only just found out about it but i dont know if you have to buy one??
Reply 630
Hi im Emma I'm 18. I'm studying history and politics :biggrin:

Original post by Zoelaurn212
Hi everyone :smile:

I'm Zoe , I just turned 19 and I'm studying History BA at Regents campus . Anyone else doing history ?

can't wait to meet everyone during freshers week !
Original post by Topaz9
Hi im Emma I'm 18. I'm studying history and politics :biggrin:

Hey Emma nice to meet you ! One of my friends in final year is doing history and politics , you will love it :smile: . What freshers events are you going to ?
Reply 632
Original post by Zoelaurn212
Hey Emma nice to meet you ! One of my friends in final year is doing history and politics , you will love it :smile: . What freshers events are you going to ?

Got a block pass. Gonna try and go to most events. Definitely going to Thorpe park and tomorrow's freshers fair.

what events are you going to? :smile:
Are you guys looking forward for uni? :smile: ; I know I am :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 634
Original post by wazzyc34
Are you guys looking forward for uni? :smile: ; I know I am :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yepp :smile: What are you gonna study ?
Hey I'm Gabriella , I'm from Paris and I'm going to study Fashion Buying Management. I'll be in Harrow Halls.
Reply 636
hi!
I'm Jaimie.. I'm 20 and I'm going to be studying English language and linguistics!
Is everyone excited for enrolment on Monday?
X
Original post by Topaz9
Got a block pass. Gonna try and go to most events. Definitely going to Thorpe park and tomorrow's freshers fair.

what events are you going to? :smile:

OMG emma same ! I can't wait for Thorpe park :smile: . I haven't heard many people talking about it so I wasn't sure how many people would be going. At least I know one person now lol
hey i checked the uwsu website and it says that the freshers fair is on wednesday the 17 th ??
oh wait they have two i think one tomorrow and one on Wednesday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending