The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by karmacrunch
I'm not complaining at all! D: I said that I'd feel short standing next to them. + Mr... is always reminding me that he's taller because I'm older. :tongue:

It doesn't matter! You're tall too, 5'6 is not short at all! :biggrin:

You're very welcome!
Ah okay! Out of yours I'm taking geography and German. How's Psychology? It sounds amazing! ^_^
My subjects are on the first post. Would you mind reading them off there? I haven't remembered to get a copy of it on my phone to just copy + paste it. :colondollar:
Oh wow. What's it about? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm really upset. Mr cray is taller and older than me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
:woo: trust me hight doesn't matter

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou for the reassurance! So are you doing your a levels?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oo cool! How are you finding year 10 so far? And physch is alright but the first topic isn't as interesting as the others but it's alright, but year 11 has the best topics like dreaming and are criminals born or made and things so that should be good! Oh yeah of course! Aw haha! And we just had to make up a story with the title under pressure and then do either a newspaper article, and interview transcript or autobiography that links to it:frown: I hate English so it's really boring! Do u like English?
Reply 6963
Original post by Frodokins
Thankyou for the reassurance! So are you doing your a levels?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep I am. Msth Fmath Physics and Geography.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tiger-lily15
Oo cool! How are you finding year 10 so far? And physch is alright but the first topic isn't as interesting as the others but it's alright, but year 11 has the best topics like dreaming and are criminals born or made and things so that should be good! Oh yeah of course! Aw haha! And we just had to make up a story with the title under pressure and then do either a newspaper article, and interview transcript or autobiography that links to it:frown: I hate English so it's really boring! Do u like English?

Sorry this his is meant for the thread starter!:smile:
Wow! Great choices :smile:! I'm taking English lit, English Lang, tripe science, maths and further maths, rs. Geography ,history, art and German! So we actually have a lot of choices in common :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh yeah there so similar!!! How are you finding art so far? I hear that there's loads of course work involved?:eek:
Original post by Aph
Yep I am. Msth Fmath Physics and Geography.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We got a mathsy one over here! How are a levels going? How is sixth form life too?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6967

I did psychology a level and geography a level as well as a German gcse if you need help

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh yeah there so similar!!! How are you finding art so far? I hear that there's loads of course work involved?:eek:

SO.MUCH.WORK. But it is very enjoyable and I don't regret choosing it!
How are you finding German, geography and history?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6969
We got a mathsy one over here! How are a levels going? How is sixth form life too?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Subjests are easy and I love sixth form everyone is so much better

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
Um ok:confused:
Anf yeah you're right

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right about, what? ^_^
I'm really upset. Mr cray is taller and older than me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mr........ Cray? :rofl: When were you born? It doesn't matter! :tongue:

I'm enjoying it. It is pretty good! I like the fact that I have all the subjects I love in my timetable. ^_^ Oh yeah! That sounds great! :biggrin: Ooh, good luck! I'm sure it'll be fine! It does sound like a good piece can be created from that!
I like English, yes. I wouldn't say it's my favourite subject though. :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not complaining at all! D: I said that I'd feel short standing next to them. + Mr... is always reminding me that he's taller because I'm older. :tongue:

It doesn't matter! You're tall too, 5'6 is not short at all! :biggrin:

You're very welcome!
Ah okay! Out of yours I'm taking geography and German. How's Psychology? It sounds amazing! ^_^
My subjects are on the first post. Would you mind reading them off there? I haven't remembered to get a copy of it on my phone to just copy + paste it. :colondollar:
Oh wow. What's it about? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry this was meant for you: Oo cool! How are you finding year 10 so far? And physch is alright but the first topic isn't as interesting as the others but it's alright, but year 11 has the best topics like dreaming and are criminals born or made and things so that should be good! Oh yeah of course! Aw haha! And we just had to make up a story with the title under pressure and then do either a newspaper article, and interview transcript or autobiography that links to it I hate English so it's really boring! Do u like English?

and also I just read what subjects your doing and stuff and they sounds good, and wow your doing mandarin that is ridiculously difficult isn't it?
:eek: we had a few lessons last year but I found it so hard!!! And I'm doing d of e bronze this year, well I've applied at school so hopefully I'll get in! Are you doing bronze
Original post by Aph
I did psychology a level and geography a level as well as a German gcse if you need help

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow! Aw thank you so much!
Reply 6973
Right about, what? ^_^

I'm enjoying it. It is pretty good! I like the fact that I have all the subjects I love in my timetable. ^_^ Oh yeah! That sounds great! :biggrin: Ooh, good luck! I'm sure it'll be fine! It does sound like a good piece can be created from that!
I like English, yes. I wouldn't say it's my favourite subject though. :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

About it depending on the man and how people are all beautiful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6974
Oh wow! Aw thank you so much!

I just won't do your homework for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
SO.MUCH.WORK. But it is very enjoyable and I don't regret choosing it!
How are you finding German, geography and history?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I thought there would be! And aw glad your enjoying it! And German is boring! But we had to choose a language so yeah:rolleyes: and then geography is boring too I don't even know why I chose it haha! But history is quite interest cos I really enjoy leaning about world wars!
Original post by Aph
Subjests are easy and I love sixth form everyone is so much better

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's awesome! Do you have much more freedom? Did you stay at your schools sixth form or move? Also, how is the step from gcses to a levels

Sorry for the interrogation :colondollar: just wondering!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Black Rose
409 pages :eek:

This reminds me of the old Year 11 thread :moon:

Which one? :tongue:
Right about, what? ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile

January, but his birthday is before mine :frown:
Yep! I have decided he is officially Mr cray until he reveals himself or herself (you never know!)
It matters crunchie. It matters!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Right about, what? ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats good your enjoying it and yeah Ikr it's great to be able to drop the ones we really disliked! And thank you! Yeah I hope it turns out alright :redface:! Yeah I know what you mean!

Latest