The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by phoenixsilver
Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, I agree with some of your points but your blanket racism to black people is appalling.
Sure, you can argue that the Syrians have a backwards culture, but these people are not evil. I don't have a problem with individual refugees provided they integrate - however the OP is clearly not and looks out for her own rather than integrating with British people.

While you present a valid arguments, your constant arguing that races/religions are evil is making you seem like a loon.

So what if I'm looking out for my people,how does it concern you? Everyone looks out for their people,it's human nature. Surprised you're not in support of his little racist views
Original post by the IT MAN
I would rather give a room to a vulnerable person from this county, as they should come first. Charity begins at home.

Well good for you,at least you're doing something to benefit someone else.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, I agree with some of your points but your blanket racism to black people is appalling.
Sure, you can argue that the Syrians have a backwards culture, but these people are not evil. I don't have a problem with individual refugees provided they integrate - however the OP is clearly not and looks out for her own rather than integrating with British people.

While you present a valid arguments, your constant arguing that races/religions are evil is making you seem like a loon.

You should travel in the Middle East to see what means to be racist and fanatical about skin colour.

When you deal with racists, you yourself fall down in their terminology. It is not nice I agree.

It is unavoidable though to deal with a racist still having your senses clean from the racism floating around.

She absolutely admitted many times how she feels about whites and blacks. Pointing back her words only. No more.

Get back in the thread and read carefully. She said a lot.
Original post by queen-bee
Well good for you,at least you're doing something to benefit someone else.

Liar.

You don't want to help anybody unless you consider them 'your people'.

In the Arab communities is normal to be a pathetic liar.

Europe culture disapproves lies and you somehow cannot fit the different culture can you.
So what if I'm looking out for my people,how does it concern you? Everyone looks out for their people,it's human nature. Surprised you're not in support of his little racist views

I don't support his extreme racist views because they are anti-race. While there is an argument that the culture of certain middle Eastern countries is less developed, he is presenting his arguments as anti-Islam and anti-ethnic minority. While I myself have issues with Islam, his blanket racism is simply not helpful or tolerable.

What concerns me about you is that you do not class the British as "your people". You are in our country, using our infrastructure and land space, yet you show no affinity for us. You do not regard yourself as one of us - so you haven't integrated - why are you here? As usual, I expect the " because I want to" answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile

It is the ideology of the Islam.

Have you ever tried to read the Qur'an.

I myself am mixture of cultures and traditions. I had to deal with this all my life. I am unable to make difference between blacks, whites etc. I've got all of that in my blood. How I can prefer one of these to give it power.

I AM ALL OF THESE, I AM NOT PART OF ANYTHING. I CONSIST THEM ALL.

That private detail helped me a lot to recognize when someone is confused in his identity and tended to judge by colours.

It is not a colour - not for me.

I don't divide the world on blacks and whites, I am fine with any colour. She is the person to cry out how she longs to be white Caucasian.
I don't support his extreme racist views because they are anti-race. While there is an argument that the culture of certain middle Eastern countries is less developed, he is presenting his arguments as anti-Islam and anti-ethnic minority. While I myself have issues with Islam, his blanket racism is simply not helpful or tolerable.

What concerns me about you is that you do not class the British as "your people". You are in our country, using our infrastructure and land space, yet you show no affinity for us. You do not regard yourself as one of us - so you haven't integrated - why are you here? As usual, I expect the " because I want to" answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yet you were making fun of these under developed countries,that makes you just as disgusting as he is

And like I said,freedom of movement. I don't have to be grateful for anything and bow down to you,this isn't North Korea. If you have a problem with outsider living here and making the most of it,I can only say deal with it:smile:
Original post by WhiteSatin
It is the ideology of the Islam.

Have you ever tried to read the Qur'an.

I myself am mixture of cultures and traditions. I had to deal with this all my life. I am unable to make difference between blacks, whites etc. I've got all of that in my blood. How I can prefer one of these to give it power.

I AM ALL OF THESE, I AM NOT PART OF ANYTHING. I CONSIST THEM ALL.

That private detail helped me a lot to recognize when someone is confused in his identity and tended to judge by colours.

It is not a colour - not for me.

I don't divide the world on blacks and whites, I am fine with any colour. She is the person to cry out how she longs to be white Caucasian.

I agree with some of your points about Islam. However this debate has nothing to do with religion. By all means, start a debate thread about Islam - this isn't the place for it.
Also - please stop putting gaps between your sentences. Stop paragraphing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I agree with some of your points about Islam. However this debate has nothing to do with religion. By all means, start a debate thread about Islam - this isn't the place for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, I wear glasses and I need to see well, that is why I keep editing my mistakes when I don't see well.

Also, all the 'refugees' are Muslims. I didn't hear about Christians in their numbers. A few may be, amongst hundreds of thousands.

My opinion is that this invasion is a Muslim attack to the Christian world.

Many of these throughout centuries, do you agree? that is the last one, recently.

Muslim tradition - to make wars and to attack Christianity.

Since Islam was established - Islam never stopped attacking all the other religions.
Yet you were making fun of these under developed countries,that makes you just as disgusting as he is

And like I said,freedom of movement. I don't have to be grateful for anything and bow down to you,this isn't North Korea. If you have a problem with outsider living here and making the most of it,I can only say deal with it:smile:

Making fun of under developed countries? What utter tripe.
I can just as easily say that you have 7 pet dogs. Doesn't make it true.

We are going to deal with it - don't worry. Give it a few years for us to leave the EU and your sorry ass will be deported.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stop discussing religion on the thread,keep your posts on topic. You've said your piece now stop filling up the thread with your nonsense. Same goes for whitesatin
Sorry, I wear glasses and I need to see well, that is why I keep editing my mistakes when I don't see well.

Also, all the 'refugees' are Muslims. I didn't hear about Christians in their numbers. A few may be, amongst hundreds of thousands.

My opinion is that this invasion is a Muslim attack to the Christian world.

Many of these throughout centuries, do you agree? that is the last one, recently.

Muslim tradition - to make wars and to attack Christianity.

Since Islam was established - Islam never stopped attacking all the other religions.

Again - I agree with you on some of your points with Islam. However it doesn't change the fact that Islam is not related to the thread and blanket racist statements towards black people doesn't help.
I invite you to create a thread in the religion debate section.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

@phoenixsilver

I am dark blonde and I have light eyes. This type of eyes is vulnerable and most of the blue, green and light eyed people wear glasses.

Also, I don't like reminding that, but I am 48. Is it possible for you to accept that not everybody is young and has strong eyes?

I am not doing any damages, just that helps me to deal with my writings. Just that.

Are you able to understand that?
Making fun of under developed countries? What utter tripe.
I can just as easily say that you have 7 pet dogs. Doesn't make it true.

We are going to deal with it - don't worry. Give it a few years for us to leave the EU and your sorry ass will be deported.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have on different occasions in this thread so don't deny it.
Hahah righ winger threatening to deport me,hahahah Bish please. Ethnic minorities are no going anywhere. Too bad UKIP aren't in power eh
@phoenixsilver

I am dark blonde and I have light eyes. This type of eyes is vulnerable and most of the blue, green and light eyed people wear glasses.

Also, I don't like reminding that, but I am 48. Is it possible for you to accept that not everybody is young and has strong eyes?

I am not doing any damages, just that helps me to deal with my writings. Just that.

Are you able to understand that?

Jesus Christ. Take a break
Original post by the IT MAN
I would rather give a room to a vulnerable person from this county, as they should come first. Charity begins at home.

A human being is a human being. I can appreciate anybody who wants to help, but putting any human being over another one for something as trivial as the country they were born in/citizen of is wrong.
Again - I agree with you on some of your points with Islam. However it doesn't change the fact that Islam is not related to the thread and blanket racist statements towards black people doesn't help.
I invite you to create a thread in the religion debate section.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't have any issue with coloured people.

I don't see any sense to create thread and to comment something which is not important for me.

'Refugees' are the subject I want to comment, and it happened that I know something about Islam and the religion, that is all.

It is my personal perception about the situation with the refugees. I am not even against the Islam, let them live in their lands, I don't mind.

But Europe? Europe is my homeland, this is already something important for me and I share my opinions and experience, do you mind?
Jesus Christ. Take a break

Why you are so sensible about my colours?
Reply 498
This is a dumb argument. Nobody should have to home migrants and this is just a moronic argument put forward by idiots. If the government actually invested taxpayers money wisely rather than pissing it up the wall on vanity projects and siphoning money into the pockets of those with vested interests, there'd be enough money to build enough social housing to home our homeless and take in migrants. This migrant issue is getting boring now. Its all the governments fault.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I would welcome the children. No one else. :indiff:

So you're taking children from their parents and children away form their parents.

Edit: Woops, I thought this thread was on whether to let them in a state.

*climbs down off of moral high horse*
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending