The Student Room Group

Don't see the point in getting a wife if she doesn't do the washing up.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dis0rder
what makes you think someone would want to marry you lol

If I really did have nothing going for me, then money.
Original post by kunoichi
Dont air your opinions publicly if you cant handle the truth. :smile:

lol I'm alright. When I say western girls are slutty I know I'm right... Not really marriage material.
Original post by Conservationofmass
lol I'm alright. When I say western girls are slutty I know I'm right... Not really marriage material.

I'm sure the many husbands of western women would disagree. :smile:
I'm sure the many husbands of western women would disagree. :smile:

I'd check the % rate of divorces compared to say, the percentage of successful marriages with Russian brides, the fact that more people stay together that really never met each other at first, says enough.
Have you not looked at most females in this country ?
I'd check the % rate of divorces compared to say, the percentage of successful marriages with Russian brides, the fact that more people stay together that really never met each other at first, says enough.
Have you not looked at most females in this country ?

Having a divorce doesnt make you a slut.

I'm sure most people would prefer to have a divorce and know that someone truly loved you for a while, than to know deep down someone is marrying you for your money and for a chance to get into a different country.

I dont disagree with you not wanting to date british women (Ever since I went out with a guy from a different country i've not seen the attraction of dating british men since) , it's your attitude towards women in general I dislike - and women from other cultures wont find it particularly attractive either. No woman really wants to marry a man who thinks she should be his slave.
(edited 8 years ago)
Having a divorce doesnt make you a slut.

I'm sure most people would prefer to have a divorce and know that someone truly loved you for a while, than to know deep down someone is marrying you for your money and for a chance to get into a different country.

As a female in this country, i'm sure I probably see more, talk to more and spend time with more than you do. Especially as you dont seem particularly mature or like you have many female friends.

I disagree. Eastern European women
-Feminine
-Skinny
-Family orientated
-Not career orientated
-respectable
Western women
-Feminists
-Career orientated
-Don't care about family
-Promiscuous/used 50 times by the time they're in their 20's.
-Orange faces.
I go to sixth form so no I don't really have any female friends, especially since I don't talk to anyone that I deem a degenerate, I also do maths, further maths and economics lmao. But I only have to look at society, the media, and the people that go there and how they act.
I don't think they should be my "slave" as their "job" would be a housewife for example.
(edited 8 years ago)
I disagree. Eastern European women
-Feminine
-Skinny
-Family orientated
-Not career orientated
-respectable
Western women
-Feminists
-Career orientated
-Don't care about family
-Promiscuous/used 50 times by the time they're in their 20's.
-Orange faces.
I go to sixth form so no I don't really have any female friends, especially since I don't talk to anyone that I deem a degenerate, I also do maths, further maths and economics lmao. But I only have to look at society, the media, and the people that go there and how they act.

For an alternative point of view, I know a lot of eastern european men that came here alone. They like British girls because they are career focused and they say eastern european women to be complete golddiggers.

I cant comment on that because Ive only met eastern european women at uni and they are extremely intelligent.

There is nothing wrong with being a career orientated person who doesnt want children and supports equal rights for men and women. Not all - and not even most women are 'orange'. I'm at the third biggest uni in the uk - i've seen a total of three girls with orange faces.

If you somehow get a girlfriend by the time you are 19, you will abstain from having sex with her after the 49th time yes? So she is not 'used up' as you put it :P
(edited 8 years ago)
For an alternative point of view, I know a lot of eastern european men that came here alone. They like British girls because they are career focused and they say eastern european women to be complete golddiggers.

I cant comment on that because Ive only met eastern european women at uni and they are extremely intelligent.

There is nothing wrong with being a career orientated person who doesnt want children and supports equal rights for men and women. Not all - and not even most women are 'orange'. I'm at the third biggest uni in the uk - i've seen a total of three girls with orange faces.

If you somehow get a girlfriend by the time you are 19, you will abstain from having sex with her after the 49th time yes? So she is not 'used up' as you put it :P

I probably should have specified 50 people.
I probably should have specified 50 people.

That makes more sense.

However why is it that if a women sleeps with 50 men, once each in a year, she is considered more 'worn out' that an woman who sleeps with her partner three times a day in a year.

From a physical point of view that logic is ridiculous.

The only reason to be concerned about partner number is from a std point of view. How they had sex is more important than number. The person who has slept with 4 people and cheated on all of them is far worse than the person who has slept with 10 all in a respectful and safe manner.
(edited 8 years ago)
That makes more sense.

However why is it that if a women sleeps with 50 men, once each in a year, she is considered more 'worn out' that an woman who sleeps with her partner three times a day in a year.

From a physical point of view that logic is ridiculous.

Because one is a plain slut and the other isn't lmao. Since she's probably loyal to her boyfriend...maybe. lmao.
Because one is a plain slut and the other isn't lmao. Since she's probably loyal to her boyfriend...maybe. lmao.

There is nothing wrong with safe, consensual casual sex.

I do think you should avoid the term worn out though because logically it's wrong and when you look at the biology of the vagina, physically incorrect.
Dishwasher?
There is nothing wrong with safe, consensual casual sex.

I do think you should avoid the term worn out though because logically it's wrong and when you look at the biology of the vagina, physically incorrect.

I prefer the term "used up".
I prefer the term "used up".

If you're going to use either term, then technically you should use it for the woman who ****s her boyfriend three times a day. Since she is getting dick over a thousand times a year, compared to the woman with 50 one night stands?

I dont agree with either using those terms for either woman, i'm just trying to show you how ridiculous those terms are.
If you're going to use either term, then technically you should use it for the woman who ****s her boyfriend three times a day. Since she is getting dick over a thousand times a year, compared to the woman with 50 one night stands?

I dont agree with either using those terms for either woman, i'm just trying to show you how ridiculous those terms are.

Oh I think they're very fitting.
Oh I think they're very fitting.

Thats because you're apparently lacking in pure logic and biological knowledge
Thats because you're apparently lacking in pure logic and biological knowledge

Trust me, logic isn't something I lack.
troll x
Original post by Laurie_H
I never said it was, but we still make most of our decisions based on our emotions. For example, you replied to my comment because you had an emotional reaction to it. Logically, it wasn't worth your time to reply to me at all, but you still did.

:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:
Trust me, logic isn't something I lack.

Lol maybe not in a maths classroom. The real world and human relationships are evidently challenging to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending