The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Chemistry Applicants 2016 Entry

Anyone applied for Chemistry?
Have you got a reply yet??? If so spill all your qualifications up to date :tongue:
Hi I've applied to chemistry and I've been invited to an interview day next week.

AS Subjects: Chemistry, Maths, French, Art, General Studies
AS Grades: AAAAA
A2 Subjects: Chemistry, Maths, Art, General Studies
Predicted:A*A*A*A

Have you heard anything back yet?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by hjfutcher
Hi I've applied to chemistry and I've been invited to an interview day next week.

AS Subjects: Chemistry, Maths, French, Art, General Studies
AS Grades: AAAAA
A2 Subjects: Chemistry, Maths, Art, General Studies
Predicted:A*A*A*A

Have you heard anything back yet?

Yup, same.
How are u going to dress??
Original post by 
Yup, same.
How are u going to dress??

I'm probably just going to wear jeans and a shirt, what about you? Also how are you preparing for the interview?
I'm probably just going to wear jeans and a shirt, what about you? Also how are you preparing for the interview?

Not really sure to be honest, i don't have a clue what they'll ask.
Have u done anything so far?
Do u live in manchester too or no?
I'm not sure at all what i'm gonna wear, might just wear formal pants, shoes jumper and coat.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by 
Not really sure to be honest, i don't have a clue what they'll ask.
Have u done anything so far?
Do u live in manchester too or no?
I'm not sure at all what i'm gonna wear, might just wear formal pants, shoes jumper and coat.

All I've done is read up on stuff going on in the news at the minute and made sure I can speak in depth about the stuff on my personal statement! And no I don't live in Manchester, I live in Plymouth in the south west! And cool, I read on the website that they're not fussed about the clothes that we wear!
All I've done is read up on stuff going on in the news at the minute and made sure I can speak in depth about the stuff on my personal statement! And no I don't live in Manchester, I live in Plymouth in the south west! And cool, I read on the website that they're not fussed about the clothes that we wear!

Really?! Nice, that way i can come casual.
Reply 7
I got an offer for the 4 year chemistry with medicinal chemistry course on the day, the interview was very casual.
GCSE's 5A*, 7A
AS AAAB
Predicted A*AA

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending