The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Uni of Manchester Accomodation

Researching online it seems quite a few of the uni of manchester halls are very party orientated. Personally for me I'm looking for a more quiet hall with not much noise. Which halls should I apply for cause I've heard the Victoria Park campus is pretty quiet?
if you rlly want quiet ones go for brook hall, dalton ellis, daisy bank they are real quiet. im currently in hulme which is meant to be quiet but its actually not even that quiet bc of the road surrouding the accom
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by jrile
Researching online it seems quite a few of the uni of manchester halls are very party orientated. Personally for me I'm looking for a more quiet hall with not much noise. Which halls should I apply for cause I've heard the Victoria Park campus is pretty quiet?

Hi! If you’re open to private accom, New
Medlock is quite nice and usually quiet in my experience. I do have a tenancy there I need
Someone to take if you’re open to it :smile:
Original post by jrile

Hi there! You can check out the university's website, as they’ll provide you with the general atmosphere within each campus. Victoria Hall is indeed a quieter campus compared to others; however, if that’s not suitable for you, try looking for an accommodation option that has sound isolation. This could be perfect for you while studying and wanting to get into focus mode. You can visit some accommodation websites that are still close to the University of Manchester and located in a very quiet area. Casita is a great website to start your search.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending