The Student Room Group

Aqa gcse 2015 papers??

Hello,

Its the brink of revision season and teachers are putting great emphasis on exam practise... aka past papers yet I cant find the 2015 papers? Ive had the P1 andB1 paper from my teachers to revise but not any others? Does anyone know where I can find these or if someone can give them? I will give REP. I have the edexcel papers but not the AQA ones :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Adzkii786
Hello,

Its the brink of revision season and teachers are putting great emphasis on exam practise... aka past papers yet I cant find the 2015 papers? Ive had the P1 andB1 paper from my teachers to revise but not any others? Does anyone know where I can find these or if someone can give them? I will give REP. I have the edexcel papers but not the AQA ones :frown:

I'll PM you
Could you please pm me with the past paper if you find them. Thanks
Original post by homeland.lsw
I'll PM you

Would you be able to PM me too if you have it please? It would be amazing help for revision:redface:
Original post by SoDoneWithSchool
Would you be able to PM me too if you have it please? It would be amazing help for revision:redface:

Original post by stopopups
Could you please pm me with the past paper if you find them. Thanks

I hope the link works
I hope the link works

Please send to me
I'll PM you

If you don't mind :wink:
Reply 7
Thank you so much! I do hope to get the other 2015 papers, especially for english but thank you for the PM! Please give him REP guys!!
Original post by Adzkii786
Thank you so much! I do hope to get the other 2015 papers, especially for english but thank you for the PM! Please give him REP guys!!

aww you :colondollar:
I'll PM you

Please could you pm me too? Doing as many past papers as I can are vital at this stage. Thanks x
Reply 10

Honestly thank you! You made revision more productive lol :P
I'll PM you

Could you please send me them too? :colondollar:
Original post by ...imrah
Could you please send me them too? :colondollar:

for some reason I can't pm or vm you
Reply 13
Can anyone find the B3 Unofficial markscheme.. just did the paper >,<
I'll PM you

this is probably really annoying, but could you PM them to me as well please? :colondollar:
In our mocks the teachers mixed parts of the B1 and B2 papers (same for chem & phys) and so I would like to see what they missed out and stuff :smile:

if you don't mind, can you pm me too? haha
for some reason I can't pm or vm you

How about now?
Could you pm the links to ICT aqa paper 1 and english language and literature please?
Reply 18
can you pm me the papers to
Can anyone pm me the science Aqa 2015 past papers?? It would be a great help.

Latest