The Student Room Group

Mosque to be built on the set of Eastenders

This is being done for the sake of a realistic East End. Nobody swears, drug usage is sparse and nobody gets naked and pisses in the street on a night out, yet introducing a Mosque is supposedly going to be an authenticity overhaul...
"GET AR OF MY MOSQUE!"....👳
Dum, dum , Der dum dum dumpy dum.
Reply 3
Original post by WoodyMKC
This is being done for the sake of a realistic East End. Nobody swears, drug usage is sparse and nobody gets naked and pisses in the street on a night out, yet introducing a Mosque is supposedly going to be an authenticity overhaul...

I've lived in london my whole life and actually had no idea eastenders was supposed to be set in london until i read it somewhere one day, because its nothing like london.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Death Grips
I've lived in london my whole life and actually had no idea eastenders was supposed to be set in london until i read it somewhere one day, because its nothing like london.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool story Bro.😁
whatever next ? a knocking shop in Trumpton ?
:fuhrer:
That's great. However there is only one muslim family in Eastenders? Eastenders definately needs to be more diverse. It is too 'white'.
Original post by studentfeed
That's great. However there is only one muslim family in Eastenders? Eastenders definately needs to be more diverse. It is too 'white'.

Yes it is too white to represent the contemporary East End.

But it gets X million viewers and if it depicted the true East End of burkas and sub continental life transplanted to London it wouldn't get a hundred thousand.
Original post by Death Grips

Posted from TSR Mobile

It represents what the East End used to be before it was flooded with Asians and Africans. Its the reason why people still watch it.
Wat is apenin to are contry!

Why doont we cull it Middle East Enders.
Original post by the bear
whatever next ? a knocking shop in Trumpton ?

That is one of the most obscure references I have ever seen, well done good sir.
Theists 1 - Soaps 0

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending