The Student Room Group

Vet nursing RVC vs Bristol

I’ve had offers from both Bristol and RVC to study BSc Veterinary nursing and have about 2 weeks left to make a decision.
Does anyone study either of these courses and have any advice for me at all? I need all the help I can get at this point as my research isn’t swaying me either way, I like them both just as much as eachother!
Reply 1
The setting at Bristol is amazing - the Vet School is built around a beautiful manor house surrounded by farmland.

The Vet School has an excellent reputation, and graduates get both RVC accreditation and as a Certified Clinical Animal Behaviourist (CCAB) - very useful and could lead you into all sorts of unusual work settings.
Reply 2
Congrats on the offers! I’m looking to apply this year for veterinary nursing and hopefully at Bristol, could I ask what grades you got?
Reply 3
Hi, thank you. I got BBC , B’s in Bio and Chem and C in rs. Good luck with your application!
Reply 4
Original post by skye280616
Hi, thank you. I got BBC , B’s in Bio and Chem and C in rs. Good luck with your application!

Thank you. Could I also ask what the interview process was like or I think they have an SAQ for Bristol? Just like the sort of questions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending