The Student Room Group

How did that exam go?! The 2016 GCSE Exam Sentiment Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Chemistry
AQA
GCSE
:smile:
Chemistry OCR C1-3 :smile:
Overall but I didn't get time to check xx
Original post by CaptErin
RE
EdExcel
GCSE

Hey, don't worry if you didn't do well in your RE exam. I do Edexcel and I noticed that I usually think I didn't do well but it turns out I get almost all the paper correct. So don't lose hope:smile:
Biology -_-
Chemistry :biggrin:
Original post by *Alisha*
Hey, don't worry if you didn't do well in your RE exam. I do Edexcel and I noticed that I usually think I didn't do well but it turns out I get almost all the paper correct. So don't lose hope

Hiya:smile:
Thanks! I answered the wrong 8 mark question (switched sections:s-smilie:) so had to write my answer between the scribbled out lines - I had most of the knowledge, I'm just not sure if they'll be able to read it! That's really encouraging, because I've come out of a lot of exams feeling like I did badly, but I know I had that feeling in my mocks and did alright:smile: Hopefully I picked it up in my Unit 8 exam - thanks for the encouragement, I hope you did will too!:smile:
biology
AQA
GCSE
:angry:
Chemistry
AQA
GCSE
:biggrin:
Sociology Paper 2
WJEC
GCSE
Chemistry C1 GCSE
AQA
Higher
Aqa
c1
:s
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Same'z. I did core, wbu? :smile:

Extended, so paper 2 (bees :P) and paper 3. It was a really good exam!
Original post by Mac117
Extended, so paper 2 (bees :P) and paper 3. It was a really good exam!

Gd, gd :smile: Mine was alright, the 2nd extract 'Hadrian's villa' was a bit messed up but rest was alright, just hope I got a C or B. :tongue:
chemistry
ocr 21st century
gcse/ higher

Chemistry c1
aqa
gcse higher

Thanks! I answered the wrong 8 mark question (switched sections:s-smilie:) so had to write my answer between the scribbled out lines - I had most of the knowledge, I'm just not sure if they'll be able to read it! That's really encouraging, because I've come out of a lot of exams feeling like I did badly, but I know I had that feeling in my mocks and did alright:smile: Hopefully I picked it up in my Unit 8 exam - thanks for the encouragement, I hope you did will too!:smile:

Did you make sure that the examiner would know what question is for what?

By the way I'm in year 10 almost finished with the course...but whenever I do a test in RE without any revision I get A's and A*'s even when I think I done really bad. Good luck in all your other exams!:smile:
Chemistry Unit 1
AQA
GCSE
CCEA Spanish Listening, so much harder than all the other past papers just hope that the grade boundaries are low. 😢
Spanish Listening
AQA
iGCSE
:s-smilie:
Original post by *Alisha*
Did you make sure that the examiner would know what question is for what?

Yeah, it will probably just be sent to be marked by hand :smile: good luck in your exams next year!:smile:

Latest