The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Heaven and hell: cities and towns of the UK

Scroll to see replies

Everyone saying Oxford probably hasn't seen Blackbird Leys or Cowley Road 😂😂😂 Love the rest of it though

Likewise everyone saying London as Heaven has only seen Central London 😂
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by frankielogue
Hell: Birmingham

Birmingham is a nice place to live in and has some amazing places to visit. Well, some places can be bit daunting.
Original post by Sanuma
Birmingham is a nice place to live in and has some amazing places to visit. Well, some places can be bit daunting.

mate i live here towns nice rest isn’t
Original post by k.m.b

Ew: Birmingham

Original post by frankielogue
Hell: Birmingham

oi what you sayin
Every place has heaven, every place has hell

People just put cliche places for heaven and hell like they got their opinions off tripadvisor or the couple news articles they read smh

There's nice places in Brum, Manchester, Liverpool, those are so obvious to say are bad and it shows how these people ****ging these towns off have never even BEEN lol and there's **** places in "LDN" as well

aw this thread got me all wound up :rofl:
Heaven London Cleaner nicer central parts like around London Eye
Hell London - Ghetto areas and HACKNEY
Original post by 0to100
oi what you sayin

never been to brum have i? LIVED HERE ALL MY ****IN LIFE MATE. towns good and so is edgbaston and harborne rest is ****
Original post by 0to100
oi what you sayin

There was so much litter on the streets :redface:

I have been multiple times
Original post by drapplepilot
Everyone saying Oxford probably hasn't seen Blackbird Leys or Cowley Road 😂😂😂 Love the rest of it though

Oxford has so many chavs now :s-smilie:
Heaven: Nice parts of London
Hell: Bad parts of London

Spoiler

Original post by k.m.b
There was so much litter on the streets :redface:

I have been multiple times

litter? lmao mate you just said London for heaven though...much worse all over london than litter but ok
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by swervybang
Heaven: Nice parts of London
Hell: Bad parts of London

this is better worded than everyone else generalising lol
Original post by k.m.b
I know where you're coming from but i don't want to go into detail about my experiences in the hell cities because they're gross :s-smilie:

gross >_> lol. k.
i think i've already posted here but

heaven: oxford, bristol, edinburgh, central london
hell: birmingham, wolverhampton, dudley (basically all of the west midlands)
Original post by 0to100
Every place has heaven, every place has hell

People just put cliche places for heaven and hell like they got their opinions off tripadvisor or the couple news articles they read smh

There's nice places in Brum, Manchester, Liverpool, those are so obvious to say are bad and it shows how these people ****ging these towns off have never even BEEN lol and there's **** places in "LDN" as well

aw this thread got me all wound up :rofl:

Exactly :clap2:
Original post by tanyapotter
i think i've already posted here but

heaven: oxford, bristol, edinburgh, central london
hell: birmingham, wolverhampton, dudley (basically all of the west midlands)

lol you tryna wind me up tanya :naughty:
west midlands and black country like dud definitely have very beautiful places within, get out more
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Exactly :clap2:

g'day :hat2:
I'm going now, I'm getting so rustled :rofl:
Original post by 0to100
lol you tryna wind me up tanya :naughty:
west midlands and black country like dud definitely have very beautiful places within, get out more

i've lived in the west midlands for 10+ years, i'm allowed to hate it :colonhash:. i'll never forget the day someone threw a bottle of piss out the window of a double decker bus onto a year 7 after school. good times.
Heaven - The North
Hell - The South

:smile:
Original post by tanyapotter
i've lived in the west midlands for 10+ years, i'm allowed to hate it :colonhash:. i'll never forget the day someone threw a bottle of piss out the window of a double decker bus onto a year 7 after school. good times.

You can't hate where your from love. No matter how many people get piss on you :rofl: Just aspire to move out.

Latest

Trending

Trending