The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Liberty Atlantic Point

Hi all :smile:
Im going doing my post grad in September in LJMU. Howver Ive booked accomodation in Liberty Atlantic Point and just realised my lectures are in John Foster building which is a good 30 minute walk according to google maps:P
Anyone else know if its really that far? and if there is anyway I can change my accomodation to something more closer? :smile:
Hi Karen,

I'd say it's more like a 20 minute walk. There aren't many closer options with availability left, just looking for you now...Cambridge Court is probably the closest to John Foster (from the website list) and then Liberty Prospect Point is a similar distance. The accommodation office should be able to offer you further guidance if you want to see about changing - 0151 231 3168 / [email protected].
Original post by Karendwyer92
Hi all :smile:

Im going doing my post grad in September in LJMU. Howver Ive booked accomodation in Liberty Atlantic Point and just realised my lectures are in John Foster building which is a good 30 minute walk according to google maps:P
Anyone else know if its really that far? and if there is anyway I can change my accomodation to something more closer? :smile:
Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending