The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Transferring University

Hi, I applied to Liverpool John Moores three weeks ago to transfer from Salford for my second and third year. LJMU have just got back to me and have asked for me to attach two documents which are a Course Syllabus and an Interim Transcript.
I know I may sound stupid but I know the basis of the documents but don't know what they fully mean?
Also as I'm only in my first year of University, I haven't completed all of my modules, so do I just write the Course Syllabus and Interim Transcript on a word document?
I'm really confused on what they are in all seriousness!
on the course syllabus they want the full syllabus including the course outcome.
Can anyone help or offer me advice for this as I am clueless as to what to do!! Thank you
The transcript is an official university document stating the modules and your grades. You can only obtain this once you have finished your first year, you should tell them this. Regarding the modules (first year), you can write down these yourself and send them over.
(edited 2 months ago)
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by random_matt
The transcript is an official university document stating the modules and your grades. You can only obtain this once you have finished your first year, you should tell them this. Regarding the modules, you can write down these yourself and send them over.

The Uni that I am transferring to, do however know that I am in the middle of my first year. So shall I just write it on a word document instead myself?
Original post by popchoc21
The Uni that I am transferring to, do however know that I am in the middle of my first year. So shall I just write it on a word document instead myself?

Well tell them again then, if they already know then why are they asking? It may well be an automated template answer/request. The modules can just be sent in an email in my opinion, I have been through this process myself and I never had a problem.
Hi :smile:

If you contact our Course Enquiries team, they should be able to help you!

Telephone: 0151 231 5090
Email: [email protected]

Hope this helps.

Ellen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending