The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

John Moores uni- start date

Does anyone know what date Liverpool John moores uni starts for first years in September? It says 1st September on ucas but that seems really early…
Hi,

For September 2024, induction week will start on Monday 16th September, with teaching starting the following week on the 23rd September. Here is the calendar - https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/-/media/files/ljmu/students/academic-calendar-2425.pdf

UCAS should be updated very soon :smile:

Let us know if you have any more questions!

Ellen
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by LJMU Rep
Hi,
For September 2024, induction week will start on Monday 16th September, with teaching starting the following week on the 23rd September. Here is the calendar - https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/-/media/files/ljmu/students/academic-calendar-2425.pdf
UCAS should be updated very soon :smile:
Let us know if you have any more questions!
Ellen

Hi Ellen, the link isn't currently working for me and I wonder if you've got an updated one? The accommodation provider is saying the course will be taught over 42 weeks from Sept 24 year whereas previously it was over a longer period and it would be great to have a bit more info about this. (at the offer holders day, it was mentioned that the schedule was being reviewed but no details were provided)
Hi! Can you view this? Academic Calendar (ljmu.ac.uk)
Let me know if there are any problems! 😀
Ellen

Reply 4
Original post by LJMU Rep
Hi! Can you view this? Academic Calendar (ljmu.ac.uk)
Let me know if there are any problems! 😀
Ellen

thanks, v much, I can see that one. This one says it's for the standard academic year - are the start and end dates of terms definitely the same for for the Adult Nursing degree this year? (I know that course has had different end dates in previous years with shorter summer holiday breaks, and there are the placements to factor in)
Yes, start date is definitely the same for nursing this year - previously it has started earlier than other programmes but everyone is starting at the same time this year. In terms of placements, I would contact our course enquiries team and they'll be able to advise you further! 😀

Their details are:

Course Enquiries
Telephone: 0151 231 5090
Email: [email protected]

Ellen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending