The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Offer after the interview

I applied LJMU Mpharm 24-25 and have already seen the interview.
When will the offer come? Very nervous to wait 😢
Hello,

I've just spoken to admissions and they said that you should normally hear back within a day or so but, if you find that a week has passed and you haven't heard anything back, you are welcome to email [email protected] to see if there is an update 🙂
Good luck!

Ria
Official LJMU Rep
Liverpool
Hi,
I have an interview for Mpharm next month, how was your interview?

Thanks
I had an interview already for Mpharm at ljmu, but i got sent an email back saying i will get a second interview, I haven’t been contacted in 2 weeks, anyone know what to do or what this means? Is there a way i can contact them to sort this out?
Hi,
That’s great news well done!

2 weeks is about right - the course probably has lots of applicants to interview. If you’ve still not heard back in a couple weeks try replying to the email address that contacted you about the interview.

Good luck with your application!
Student rep x
I am currently studying a foundation degree which is 2years (first year is at level 4 and is at higher level than anormal foundation year) and second at level 5 that allowstudents to go onto second year pharmacy after the secondyear, all of this needs a pass of all modules at 40%, butwhen ive applied to ljmu the offer i received was 75% totaland 70% on modules which seems to be amisunderstanding, (as this year of studying is higher levelthan a standard foundation year) , is the offer amendableand if so who would be best to speak to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending