The Student Room Group

The true alphas are self aware betas

One of the most important traits of an alpha is to not care what anyone thinks of you since their opinions don't matter. You are your own man.
If you're a beta, and know what to do to become alpha but choose not to do it, you become alpha.
You live the life of a beta but don't care enough about what people think of you to do anything about it, thus becoming an alpha.

Discuss

Scroll to see replies

Also the ones who go around using words like 'alpha' and 'beta' on an internet forum :smile:
I can see where you are coming from ,and I agree to a certain extent. If you try to be alpha most often it is just for impressing other people, but there are some things you can do for yourself that make you alpha and can be really helpful life skills.

End of the day Alpha/Beta is just nonsense, I think everyone should be themselves but then things that are attributed to alpha are really helpful in life e.g healthy physique, confidence. So you should try to improve on those but only for yourself, rather than impressing others.
What about in a greek exam?
F***, guess I'm a completely delusional try hard
Original post by SeanFM
Also the ones who go around using words like 'alpha' and 'beta' on an internet forum :smile:

Why so passively aggressive?

Live, laugh, love x
Not everyones life revolves around video games...
Attachment not found
I'm an Alpha male. And girls want to **** alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true.
This whole alpha beta thing is such a primitive concept looool

If you ever call yourself an alpha male then its because you have deep insecurities, probably a small dick but who knows
Reply 11
We should stop relating types of male to types of radiation
Original post by AccessToUni25
Why so passively aggressive?

Live, laugh, love x

Sent a kiss to another guy. Beta. Beta. Phaggot.
I've never heard any guy I know say Alpha lmao
Original post by WoodyMKC
Sent a kiss to another guy. Beta. Beta. Phaggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUSgv3-sel0

what?

Original post by UWS
We should stop relating types of male to types of radiation

this would've deserved a rep

Original post by AccessToUni25
One of the most important traits of an alpha is to not care what anyone thinks of you since their opinions don't matter. You are your own man.
If you're a beta, and know what to do to become alpha but choose not to do it, you become alpha.
You live the life of a beta but don't care enough about what people think of you to do anything about it, thus becoming an alpha.

Discuss

at the end of the day, ur still a beta=))
Original post by Rhaenys10
what?

It's relevant information for you.

You're welcome.
Alphas are men who are naturally drawn towards dominance over compromise and diplomacy. Alpha doesn't imply you have sex more or that you're more powerful, prison cells are full of natural born Alphas, are they more powerful than accountants and solicitors who are generally more Beta?
Original post by RDKGames
It's relevant information for you.

You're welcome.

don t see how this is relevant for me
"I'm so alpha and you're a beta cuckold."

Humanity is slowly going downhill.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending