The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Feminists complaining about the pay gap.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Your mother would be so disappointed in you. Such a shame.

Are you jel I have a sex life and the only sex you can get is with a blowup doll? Dw hun it gets better x

I've had sex, so LOL
Original post by IronicalMan
I've had sex, so LOL

Yeah with a "real" girl :wink: .

Shame you can't argue properly either. So were you rejected by a feminist or nah?
Original post by Chief Wiggum
But that's just looking at average salaries (and certainly doesn't support the claim in your post, which was about the same jobs)... I don't understand what's unfair about that.

If someone wants to take time off work to raise a child, they can't expect their pay to be the same as someone who's been working consistently without time off. People can't have their cake and eat it.

You can have your cake and eat it if you are left wing critic of capitalism. Your post acknowledges there is a pay gap. You just think it is justified (this is what most people who think there is no pay gap actually say), I don't think it is justified.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Yeah with a "real" girl :wink: .

Shame you can't argue properly either. So were you rejected by a feminist or nah?

I've been rejected by girls, I've also ****ed them.
I Just realize them and specifically feminists for what they are.
I am a strong, independent black woman.
I don't need no white man.:yep:
Irrelevant to the points I brought up.
STUPID.

Actually, it is relevant.You said that it is because men do harder jobs, but women also get paid less for doing the same job.
Lol don;t talk to me about the female wage gap lol. I always bring up the fact that black men earn less than white women, when you break down the statistics. No one give two f**ks.
Original post by AfricanPrinceXI
Lol don;t talk to me about the female wage gap lol. I always bring up the fact that black men earn less than white women, when you break down the statistics. No one give two f**ks.

No surprise is it. Too busy out and about making/singing grime in their trackies either smoking or selling weed or both and committing crime.
I don't give two ****s either.
Original post by samichha_17
Actually, it is relevant.You said that it is because men do harder jobs, but women also get paid less for doing the same job.

Complete rubbish, women do not work as hard jobs as men.
Eg construction, rubbish men etc.
They only complain coz they want the good easy jobs, or non messy jobs.
No surprise is it. Too busy out and about making/singing grime in their trackies either smoking or selling weed or both and committing crime.
I don't give two ****s either.

Lool, did I #trigger you?

It's ok, you're in a safe space, take a chill pill.
Lool, did I #trigger you?

It's ok, you're in a safe space, take a chill pill.

I'm not left wing, simply pointing out your communities flaws so it's really no surpirse you earn less.
JK it must be your suppression, everything is...
Complete rubbish, women do not work as hard jobs as men.
Eg construction, rubbish men etc.
They only complain coz they want the good easy jobs, or non messy jobs.

There are many examples on women doing "hard jobs." Just because they are women doesn't mean they aren't capable of doing the jobs that men do. This whole rant of your is both sexist and racist, regarding your last post.
There are many examples on women doing "hard jobs." Just because they are women doesn't mean they aren't capable of doing the jobs that men do. This whole rant of your is both sexist and racist, regarding your last post.

My posts are logical and non emotional. I never said they weren't, you moron but they don't do them in the same percentage as males.
Guess what, I don't care, "samiccha" a fine British name.
My posts are logical and non emotional. I never said they weren't, you moron but they don't do them in the same percentage as males.
Guess what, I don't care, "samiccha" a fine British name.

It's actually Samichha. Also that was what you call an irrelevant post.
It's actually Samichha. Also that was what you call an irrelevant post.

Don't look British to me, so I don't really care lmao.
I'm not left wing, simply pointing out your communities flaws so it's really no surpirse you earn less.
JK it must be your suppression, everything is...

I didn't ask about your political persuasion lol.

You're confused.

By community, do you mean race?

Flaws of my race? Even if that were true, I am an individual and I most probably won't be earning less than someone who didn't achieve a single A grade at A levels (well statistically speaking) - regardless of my race.

What's made you so angry? I have gathered you were rejected by a female, but were you also bullied by a black boy?

Tell us your story pal, let it all out. It's ok, I can empathize with your situation.
I didn't ask about your political persuasion lol.

You're confused.

By community, do you mean race?

Flaws of my race? Even if that were true, I am an individual and I most probably won't be earning less than someone who didn't achieve a single A grade at A levels (well statistically speaking) - regardless of my race.

What's made you so angry? I have gathered you were rejected by a female, but were you also bullied by a black boy?

Tell us your story pal, let it all out. It's ok, I can empathize with your situation.

Complaining about white women earning less than black men, I explained why, it doesn't matter if you're an individual, considering how ethnocentric blacks are(eg blm) etc, I don't see what I've said to be wrong, grime was thought up by your community and talkin lik dis blud, don't matter how many white boys speak like it.
Not been bullied by a black boy, but let's face it, they're no good.
Rejected by a female, I think everyone has at some point.
(edited 7 years ago)
Don't look British to me, so I don't really care lmao.

Ok, thanks but I don't need any more of your bitterness in my life.This was about opinions, not ethnicity. If I have to be white to give my opinion, or a male, it just shows how ignorant you are.
- It's been illegal to pay women less for the same work for decades. If companies really could get away with it, they would hire women over men in order to save money, wouldn't they?

- Women work less hours on average and take more time off and out of work on average.

- Women have babies. Oddly, there is almost no pay gap to speak of for women who never marry and women under 30 - I wonder why?

- Women tend to gravitate away from STEM fields and trades in favour of arts and social science degrees.

- There's actually a bigger pay gap in feminist Sweden than there is in a lot of patriarchal Asian countries.
Complaining about white women earning less than black men, I explained why, it doesn't matter if you're an individual, considering how ethnocentric blacks are(eg blm) etc, I don't see what I've said to be wrong, grime was thought up by your community and talkin lik dis blud, don't matter how many white boys speak like it.
Not been bullied by a black boy, but let's face it, they're no good.
Rejected by a female, I think everyone has at some point.

I never complained about anything, I stated a fact, that's all. Infact you don;t know my position on the matter, you couldn't without asking - which you didn't.

You claim to be a logical person, yet you come across to me as quite emotional - but that's just my opinion.

I didn't say you said anything wrong. Your entitled to your opinion - it's interesting but inconsequential as it has no bearing on my life.

You've made some more claims I see. 'it doesn't matter if you're an individual, considering how ethnocentric blacks'. What exactly doesn't matter?

Let's assume everything you said is true (for the record I don't think it is). The actions of people who have the same color skin as me (which is a fairly darkish brown), does not represent me as an individual. If you can't accept that then I think you might find that you're more 'left wing' than you think.

You sound like the anti-thesis of individualism and the champion of generalizations.

Or perhaps you're just illogical and unable to see reason? I mean, that would explain the E grade you got in Further Maths.

Wait, did a black boy get a better grade than you? Is that what's triggered you?

Latest

Trending

Trending