The Student Room Group

Muslims will be banned from entering the US

Scroll to see replies

Ah yes, the good old 'right wing candidate tries to exclude one group of people from his country because he thinks they're the root of all his problems and is completely blindsided' trick. Tried and tested by Hitler himself!
Reply 101
Original post by nutz99
The bottom line is that your religion is out of date. It needs to change to fit in to modern civilisations. Islam needs to be more tolerant of other religions and ideals and accept the laws of the country that you live in over your religion otherwise no country will want you.

Us created isis and pretended to fight terror, that's a lie to cover a Plundering the wealth of Meddle east
I was never planning to ever visit the US anyway so it doesn't bother me
Original post by AsianG99
How will Donald Trump know that people going into USA are muslim?

Although clearly not something that would ever be implemented, the draw Muhammad and eat bacon tests would be very effective at finding out who's Muslim.

Original post by Saba XD
My point was that Non muslims are not banned from entering Saudi Arabia. I'm sure there will be places in US where Muslims aren't allowed in either. I'm talking from a country point of view.

But they're not physically allowed in Mecca. I'm not aware of any part of the US where Muslims are legally barred from entering. Examples?
Reply 104
Original post by 999tigger
You are making a great case as to why the US should put the ban in place..

Well its their country its their choice

sooner or later it will happen. and i believe a third war will break out
Reply 105
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Although clearly not something that would ever be implemented, the draw Muhammad and eat bacon tests would be very effective at finding out who's Muslim.

You never know with Trump. :biggrin:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

But they're not physically allowed in Mecca. I'm not aware of any part of the US where Muslims are legally barred from entering. Examples?

I'm not saying there is a place where Muslims are legally banned but there will be where they aren't allowed to enter by people. I agree that's assumption. Putting that aside, for example, if a US state was to ban Muslims from entering it. It would not be a big deal. But, it is when they are planning on having a total shutdown of Muslims from entering the whole of USA. Same way, Non-muslims are not banned from the whole of Saudi Arabia. I don't know if you guys are getting my point or not.
(edited 7 years ago)
I don't think he will ban them
Original post by WhiteX
No because our religion says so, However, does ur bibel forbidden Muslims from entering the us ? No it don't that's right

Mufasa also told Simba not to go to the shaded areas.
Original post by Saba XD
I'm not saying there is a place where Muslims are legally banned but there will be where they aren't allowed to enter by people. I agree that's assumption. Putting that aside, for example, if a US state was to ban Muslims from entering it. It would not be a big deal. But, it is when they are planning on having a total shutdown of Muslims from entering the whole of USA. Same way, Non-muslims are not banned from the whole of Saudi Arabia. I don't know if you guys are getting my point or not.

...do you not understand that your issue here is an entirely subjective one? geographies are subjective to size. so the only difference here is that the USA is a bigger place than mecca. who cares? it's the same rules being applied. rules aren't subjective in that sense compared to geographical size.
Reply 110
Original post by SCIENCE :D
Mufasa also told Simba not to go to the shaded areas.

i guess , Mufasa was a wise man :u:
Stupid and won't work at all. Ban all the extremist ones by all means but idk what banning all Muslims would achieve.
Original post by WhiteX
Well its their country its their choice

sooner or later it will happen. and i believe a third war will break out

Very interesting. maybe write a book or make videos about it.
Original post by sleepysnooze
...do you not understand that your issue here is an entirely subjective one? geographies are subjective to size. so the only difference here is that the USA is a bigger place than mecca. who cares? it's the same rules being applied. rules aren't subjective in that sense compared to geographical size.

I'm not even referring to the size. I'm distinguishing between City/Country. USA: Country, Mecca: City. Why is this so hard? :redface:
Original post by Saba XD
I'm not even referring to the size. I'm distinguishing between City/Country. USA: Country, Mecca: City. Why is this so hard? :redface:

cities and countries are both geographies
Original post by DJBay123
TRUMP: Let's get that Muslim Band going

"Band? We thought you said ban"

TRUMP: No way, that's harsh. Also, how's that Mexican mall coming?

Imagine Citizen Khan as lead singer though.
Original post by sleepysnooze
cities and countries are both geographies

But, city is not the same as country.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Imagine Citizen Khan as lead singer though.

I never watched Citizen Khan. Was it good?
Original post by Saba XD
I never watched Citizen Khan. Was it good?

I found it pretty funny. The actor got death threats for the show even though it never really insult Islam or anything.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I found it pretty funny. The actor got death threats for the show even though it never really insult Islam or anything.

Wow. A bit extreme. :facepalm2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending