The Student Room Group

Maastricht 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anyone here applied to the UCM scholarship? Have you guys heard back from the admissions office?

Original post by effielazaridou
hey, i would apply for Maastricht in september to,but i can't find details about where i will send my application my cv and statement. could you please help me! i will appreciate it

thanks a lot

Hey effielazaridou! Check the info on this link! They have a step-by-step guide that is very helpful. Hope it helps you!
if i make an application after deadlines, have i a posibility to be accepted?

Hey effielazaridou! Check the info on this link! They have a step-by-step guide that is very helpful. Hope it helps you!
Reply 22
Original post by effielazaridou
if i make an application after deadlines, have i a posibility to be accepted?

I'm afraid they won't consider applications submitted after the deadlines, but you can always try and e-mail them. Just make sure you know the registration deadline for the program you are interested in.
I applied for international business and I sent all the documents in March( already have my diploma) how long does it take to get a response? Has anyone gotten accepted yet?
Reply 24
Hey:smile: anyone applied for the forensic psychology master?:smile:
Hey! :smile:

I've been accepted in Maastricht to do European Studies, they've evaluated my AS and predicted A-Levels and now I'm just completing my matching questionaire. Maastricht seems great but I also have an offer from Amsterdam for the same course. One problem is housing.... Anyone in a similar situation as me?
Original post by lukas1998.2
Hey! :smile:

I've been accepted in Maastricht to do European Studies, they've evaluated my AS and predicted A-Levels and now I'm just completing my matching questionaire. Maastricht seems great but I also have an offer from Amsterdam for the same course. One problem is housing.... Anyone in a similar situation as me?

I am :frown: I've been trying to find accommodation in Maastricht but failing miserably!
Reply 27
Original post by Rea93
Hey:smile: anyone applied for the forensic psychology master?:smile:

Hi! I have! Have you heard back from them yet? I was interviewed on April 19, but I haven't heard back yet. :frown:
Original post by such123
Hi! I have! Have you heard back from them yet? I was interviewed on April 19, but I haven't heard back yet. :frown:

Don't panic too much you could be waiting for a reply all theway up until mid/lte June :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by lukas1998.2
Don't panic too much you could be waiting for a reply all theway up until mid/lte June :smile:

Wow. Uh they said we'd know in 2 - 4 weeks. I'm halfway through week 2. Here's to hoping they make good on their 2 - 4 weeks promise cuz waiting until June is gonna drive me nuts. Haha.

Have you found decent housing options, btw?
Reply 30
Hello there! I've applied to study European Law english language track, I of course took that matching questionnaire but today I got a feedback about questionnaire which says it might be better if I reconsider my choice of course... I just don't wanna study another course and I don't know what does that feedback mean? any ideas?? does it mean possibly I won't be admitted or is it just an advice it would be better if I change my mind and even if I choose ELS there is still a chance for me to get in?
I really could use help here, thanks already :smile:
[excuse me if I misused english, it's not my mother language]
Reply 31
Original post by alaluna
Hello there! I've applied to study European Law english language track, I of course took that matching questionnaire but today I got a feedback about questionnaire which says it might be better if I reconsider my choice of course... I just don't wanna study another course and I don't know what does that feedback mean? any ideas?? does it mean possibly I won't be admitted or is it just an advice it would be better if I change my mind and even if I choose ELS there is still a chance for me to get in?
I really could use help here, thanks already :smile:
[excuse me if I misused english, it's not my mother language]

Hi!
Don't worry, I had the same feedback but I applied anyway and I haven't had problems.All I'm waiting for now is to find an accommodation.My classmate and I are going to share a room and we found a nice place in Belgium, about 5 km from the centreof Maastricht.Could somebody here tell me if there woud be a problem with crossing the Belgian border on a daily basis?I sure hope not :biggrin:
Thanks in advance!!
Reply 32
Hi everyone again, the only thing left for me to do is paying my tuition fee but now I'm a little bit confused with that brexit outcome... I'm not the best about politics or anything else but I can assume that EU law will probably change or more countries will want out due to that outcome, so I wonder do you still considering studying ELS EL or not? sorry again if i misused english
Reply 33
Hey! I will be doing a masters in organisational psychology and dont know anyone :frown:
Hi,

I will be studying at maastricht in September 2017. And was wondering if anyone studying there now can tell anything about the place? i have been to see the university an open day and loved it. How is it like to find accommodation etc..
Any UCM offer holders here? :smile:
Original post by calmer410
Any UCM offer holders here? :smile:

Me!! But for September 2017
Original post by viviana12
Me!! But for September 2017

Same! I applied pretty early, haha. Where are you from?
Original post by calmer410
Same! I applied pretty early, haha. Where are you from?

Me too, i applied the day i went to see the masters open day! I am from the uk and you?
Original post by viviana12
Me too, i applied the day i went to see the masters open day! I am from the uk and you?

Malaysia!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending