The Student Room Group

Tilburg university - acceptance of predicted grades

Hey guys I am a Portuguese IB student applying for the Bachelor of Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation in Tilburg University. Does Tilburg University accept predicted grades to apply? I have applied to this program with my predicted grades but am afraid their are not accepted. I have already sent an email for the institution asking if I can´t only give the predicted grades and need to apply my first mock grades and I am waiting for an answer. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Original post by francisco20
Hey guys I am a Portuguese IB student applying for the Bachelor of Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation in Tilburg University. Does Tilburg University accept predicted grades to apply? I have applied to this program with my predicted grades but am afraid their are not accepted. I have already sent an email for the institution asking if I can´t only give the predicted grades and need to apply my first mock grades and I am waiting for an answer. Can anyone help? Thanks.

I've moved your thread to the Netherlands forum to help you get replies. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
I've moved your thread to the Netherlands forum to help you get replies. :smile:

Thank you !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending