The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

lgbt don't face as much discrimination as people following a religion.

Facts.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dragon5555
Facts.

Oh God, you have just started the oppression Olympics.
Reply 2
Depends on which country you're talking about
Oh my goooooood. Don't start this.
Truth hurts. I write about the UK.
I'm here to say the word Islam and Muslims before anyone else.:u:
I need a medal now.:colondollar:
Reply 6
Facts.

FFS.

From my experience as a religious person, I haven't been discriminated against personally. I also went to an all boys school and there were 3 gays in my year. Nobody really cared.
Where's the popcorn vendor?
Reply 8
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Where's the popcorn vendor?

He probably sponsors these threads.
They aren't discriminated...they simply want constant attention and the truth is some people cba and by not responding or feeding their hunger for attention they class it as discrimination. lgbt summed up.
Original post by SGHD26716
He probably sponsors these threads.

A very profitable business plan.
Reply 11
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
A very profitable business plan.

Indeed
They aren't discriminated...they simply want constant attention and the truth is some people cba and by not responding or feeding their hunger for attention they class it as discrimination. lgbt summed up.

My point is that they provoke and then act as though they are being discriminated because of their choice of being lgbtqwertyuiiop
I write lgbtqwertyuiop because the letters in lgbtqwertyuiop that have not been included in lgbt are likely to be made some time soon when a person decides to create something hahaha
Reply 14
Facts.

Is that why religious people bully LGBT? :laugh: Stop trolling, you can't be serious
Opinions Facts.
Until you can provide non-anecdotal evidence, your statement will remain as an opinion uwu
Original post by Ciel.
Is that why religious people bully LGBT? :laugh: Stop trolling, you can't be serious

I would class my friend as a religious person and he doesn't bully anyone e.g a man claiming to be female or any homos or bi
I do enjoy seeing intelligent and erudite individuals engaged in high-minded debate.

Unfortunately I'm not seeing that in this thread.
Reply 18
I would class my friend as a religious person and he doesn't bully anyone e.g a man claiming to be female or any homos or bi

Wow, I'm sure a trans person would be thrilled to know that........................
I don't give a damn about one person. We are talking about majority here, dude. :colonhash:
Original post by Ciel.
Wow, I'm sure a trans person would be thrilled to know that........................
I don't give a damn about one person. We are talking about majority here, dude. :colonhash:

You aren't writing about the majority but instead you write about those you wish to write about that will make your arguements come across as better. Each person writes about their experience and then end their arguement with "yes this is the majority I speak for"

Latest

Trending

Trending