The Student Room Group

Rick and Morty

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Nope, I didn't see the preview. I can't wait for the Pickle Rick episode!!! :laugh:
Original post by Sabertooth
"loser":tumble:

I agree! It was really good. Did you see the preview of next week's? Pickle Rick! :woo: I really liked the arm-Morty revenge story arc.
Reply 61
Just watched the new Pickle Rick ep. I loved it :laugh: seriously considering changing my username on here to Pickle Rick :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Just watched the new Pickle Rick ep. I loved it :laugh: seriously considering changing my username on here to Pickle Rick :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG, when he killed the roach then the rats, it was amazing! I think it's one of the best R&M episodes. :toofunny:
That was the weirdest episode so far, was great :lol:
Pickle Rick is definitely one of my favourite episodes so far.
Reply 65
Just watched episode 4 of season 3, I thought it was pretty weak but it's hard to beat Pickle Rick from last week :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
What did you guys think of this week's Rick and Jerry episode?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Rum Ham
What did you guys think of this week's Rick and Gerry episode?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i just watched it. I liked it personally. I think this season (bar the rickshank redemption) has a really different "feel" to the other 2 seasons and it just feels a bit off. But that's not to say I don't like it, which I do. It's still funny and it's still exploring really 'out there' themes.

I loved the moment from the last episode, where you see beth in the camp come into shot and she starts 'talking' (if you can call it that) to summer because it was so funny. But that bit where the kid shoots the other kid after the imortality field is destroyed was plain dark.
Reply 68
I'm going to have that 'Terryfold' song stuck in my head all day now :laugh:
Original post by mrsuperguy
But that bit where the kid shoots the other kid after the imortality field is destroyed was plain dark.

That was kind of hilarious though. :teehee:

I liked that episode with Jerry and RIck it was a bit unusual for the series but this last sunday (the toxic side one) I wasn't so impressed. There weren't that many funny bits the storyline just didn't seem that original.
(edited 6 years ago)
That was kind of hilarious though. :teehee:

I liked that episode with Jerry and RIck it was a bit unusual for the series but this last sunday I wasn't so impressed. There weren't that many funny bits the storyline just didn't seem that original.

I really enjoyed it I don't think there's been an episode where rick and jerry were together for so long.
Original post by samaad1
I really enjoyed it I don't think there's been an episode where rick and jerry were together for so long.

Yeah, that one with the Jerry daycare place was pretty good too a while back. I like Jerry as a character - the whole "predator" speech from Rick in the immunity dome episode just made me like him even more. :laugh:
Yeah, that one with the Jerry daycare place was pretty good too a while back. I like Jerry as a character - the whole "predator" speech from Rick in the immunity dome episode just made me like him even more. :laugh:

Lmao the Jerry daycare episode was tooo good I loved it. Rick is such an ass but you can't help but like him
Has anyone watched Rest and Ricklaxation yet? I honestly think the title is the single worst title pun yet in the show.
I thought it was really interesting. Like, it's a very philosophical show and this episode explored something I don't think the show's explored before. That's all i'm saying without spoiling anything
Reply 74
I've just booked tickets to go to Glasgow Comic Con in a few weeks and I think you all know who I am going as...

Spoiler

Original post by Rum Ham
I've just booked tickets to go to Glasgow Comic Con in a few weeks and I think you all know who I am going as...

Spoiler

Pickle Rick right🤔 please say it's Pickle Rick

also the last two episodes have seemed odd, not as funny as previous episodes.
Loved this week's! :rofl: Very predictable (you'll see what I mean) but still thoughtful, funny, and highly enjoyable. Really interested in where this is gonna go from here. Love the darkness of Rick and Morty and how imaginative it can be.

I saw a picture of a great tshirt the other day. It had Trump sitting at his desk surrounded by very frustrated looking Mr. Meeseeks. It was hilarious. Kinda want it but I live in the South and cba with questions it may invite, but damn I'll see if I can get it as a poster or something. :tongue:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 77
The Ricklantis Mixup is brilliant...I knew what was going on from very early on, but damn.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
The Ricklantis Mixup is brilliant...I knew what was going on from very early on, but damn.

Yeah, kind of predictable.

It's hilarious, and so dark, how they make the cookies from love and hope. :teehee:
Reply 79
Now this I'd like to see :laugh:

Also really enjoyed the last ep. "Simple Ricks" :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest