The Student Room Group

I want to live my 20s fully

I just turned 20… i have very few friends and i can’t forget about a girl that’s been a classmate of mine for the previous years.

Anyway, my biggest problem are my hair…
i’m a NW 3, so the recession is pretty noticeable. Went to a dermatologist twice, and he didn’t recommend me any product. I’m looking forward to having a hair transplant next year cause my face absolutely sucks and i just want to live.
Reply 1
Shave...?
Confidence is the key.

.... and if you're bald and ugly, hit the gym... at least then you can pull off the "well 'ard" look :boxing:
Reply 3
Original post by Quady
Shave...?

i’d prefer a transplant honestly
Reply 4
Original post by Luke_s.23
i’d prefer a transplant honestly

Do that then....?
I just turned 20… i have very few friends and i can’t forget about a girl that’s been a classmate of mine for the previous years.

i’m a NW 3, so the recession is pretty noticeable. Went to a dermatologist twice, and he didn’t recommend me any product. I’m looking forward to having a hair transplant next year cause my face absolutely sucks and i just want to live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giVtVEB5uAI

> you also have 3 options
£20,000 hair transplant
£2500 smp
£0-£15 go to the gym, build muscle, reduce body fat percentage, do neck and facial exercises to get a chiseled face. improve/perfect your social skills, work hard on academics/business, mediation, build an iron mind so no ones judgements can make you feel bad about yourself, and accept who you are.

im not saying there is any valid option, just pick the one that makes the most sense to you. im in the same situation as well. People (especially girls our age) will treat you like your nothing because of something you cant control. But if your confident in yourself and show no fear, carry yourself with honour and dignity. im sure you'll find people who are more evolved, who will accept you. But you have to put in the work first.

Great men who are bald/balding:
Tom ford
dmx
Johnny sins
Jason statham
Rick owens
Virgil abloh
Sir patrick stuart
Morpheus
You
Original post by cope_lorde666

£20,000 hair transplant
£2500 smp
£0-£15 go to the gym, build muscle, reduce body fat percentage, do neck and facial exercises to get a chiseled face. improve/perfect your social skills, work hard on academics/business, mediation, build an iron mind so no ones judgements can make you feel bad about yourself, and accept who you are.

im not saying there is any valid option, just pick the one that makes the most sense to you. im in the same situation as well. People (especially girls our age) will treat you like your nothing because of something you cant control. But if your confident in yourself and show no fear, carry yourself with honour and dignity. im sure you'll find people who are more evolved, who will accept you. But you have to put in the work first.

Tom ford
dmx
Johnny sins
Jason statham
Rick owens
Virgil abloh
Sir patrick stuart
Morpheus
You

Good advice there... nothing else needs to be said on the matter IMHO.

However I should point out a couple of mistakes:-

1) The great Earl Simmons (DMX) is no longer with us; he passed away because of a stroke a couple of years ago.
2) Laurence Fishbourne (Morpheus) still has a full head of hair IRL (P.S:- best to avoid references to The Matrix here... unless you want to trigger the red-pill massive :shock: )
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by cope_lorde666

£20,000 hair transplant
£2500 smp

Tom ford
dmx
Johnny sins
Jason statham
Rick owens
Virgil abloh
Sir patrick stuart
Morpheus
You

OP here.
I disagree. There’s not a “pick this, or this, or this” situation.

First of all, i’ll get a hair transplant in Turkey, so it’s going to cost way less than £20,000… likely 1/10 of that.

plus, getting a hair transplant doesn’t mean i’ll stop working out, improving myself generally (as i di right now). Sure, i’ll have to stop for few weeks… but just due to the delicate transplanted hair… then all will be fine.

Accepting who i am… i’d like to. And i know who i am: i am a 20 yo guy who’s experiencing balding so early and doesn’t want to lose opportunities regarding dating and friends in the next years. Cause i look like dogs**t without hair, no joke.

So, at this point, it’s not even about girls. It’s about how i want to look, and balding can be fought in the long term thanks to certain products and transplant. It’s not like i’m 5’3’’ and want to be 6’5’’(impossible…). Fighting alopecia can be done.

We all know girls dislike bald men, if they’re not models/stars already. Once they’ll age, they’ll stop caring but right now they all want guys with incredible hair. This is the age where your self esteem is formed, where you know who you are and you start making experiences. I don’t want to be single until my early/mid 30s and suffer from low self esteem.

You cited men who are bald, but you forgot to mention they’re all rich, often handsome and surely famous. I’ll probably never be that kind of guy and i really don’t care: i want to live now, and be youthful now… not looking like a ball sack in my early 20s (trust me again, i know how i look).

Although i really appreciate your comment, it doesn’t make me change idea.

i’m a NW 3, so the recession is pretty noticeable.

If that is your biggest problem, you don't have many problems.
Reply 9
Original post by Choreomania
If that is your biggest problem, you don't have many problems.

i was talking about physical traits.

well everything is a guys responsibility

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending